Sailing

Rosalie's POV

I was standing at the stern watching Port Royal get smaller behind us as we sailed into the open sea. Will and Jack were both working on the ship. I turned around and asked Jack if I could help. "Working on a ship is a man's job, love." he replied.

"I can manage just fine. I've sailed before." I shot back, giving him a look. Storming down the steps, I walked over to Will and started helping him. I could tell he was on edge.

As we were working, Jack yelled to me, "Oi! Mind running below deck and getting rope?" I quickly obliged and headed below decks. When I walked back up with more rope I was surprised to see Will hanging from a mast hanging over the water.

"Will!" I yelled, dropping the rope and running up to him. I jumped up and tried to grab something to pull him back. "Jack, get him down!" I yelled at Jack who was still standing at the wheel. "The whelp tried to fight me so I acted accordingly." "Ugh, just get him down! Can't we talk about this!"

I ran down the deck to where the smaller mast was connected to the main mast. I tried to find a way to get him down, but it was useless. Suddenly, I almost got hit in the head as the mast swung back over. I looked back over to the stern and saw Will fall from the mast.

I ran back and tried to help him up, but Jack placed his hand on my waist and held me back. He had a sword to Will's throat. I struggled against Jack, but he wrapped his arm around my stomach and was obviously very strong. "Tortuga?" Will asked. I looked up at Jack confused. "Tortuga." Jack replied.

Later that night I stood at the brow watching the sunset. I was just thinking about the events of the last two days. I looked behind me and saw Jack at the wheel. It looked like he was looking at me. He saw me looking back at him and quickly looked away. I smiled slightly and turned back to the ocean. I hoped we got Lizzie back soon.