The Dream

Rosalie's POV

*Dream*

I was back in England, running down the halls of the EATC building in London with Lizzie. "You're it!" I yelled catching up with her and continued to sprint past her.

I ran down hallway after hallway and stopped panting when I was sure I lost her. A young man- obviously a Captain- walked past me and gave me a smirk. He walked into the room that I was standing by and I peeked in after him.

A short man was in the room already and as the man walked in he turned and smiled cruelly at him. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could tell that the young captain was upset.

Suddenly, solders came out and grabbed him and he started struggling against them. They dragged him to a table and forces him to sit down. One if the solders grabbed one of his arms and forced it out onto the table palm facing up. The shorter man took something out of the fireplace and walked slowly over to the table with the man.

I heard the men exchange more words which ended with the captain spitting on the shorter man's shoes. This angered the short man even more and he grabbed the other man's arm and took the thing he was holding-which I could now see was a brand of a P- and press it onto the other man's arm.

I backed away horrified as the man started screaming. I turned away to run back down the hall but as soon as I turned I tripped over a small table. I fell hard on the ground and a vase that was on the table fell and hit me on the head. I could still hear the man's screams of pain as I was blacking out, but then I woke up.