Escape

Rosalie's POV

I jolted awake from my dream and immediately remembered where I was. Then I remembered what happened. "Lizzie," I said quietly. "Sorry what was that love?" I heard a voice next to me ask. I jumped and looked over to see Jack peeking through the bars. "Oh-nothing." I said.

I then remembered my dream and turned to him. "Were you in London, maybe 12 years ago?" Jack looked at me curiously. "Maybe. Why?" I paused. "You just look familiar. I think I saw you, at the East India Trading Company building, the day you got branded." He looked at me surprised. Then realization dawned on his face. "You were that little girl outside the door." I gave him a slight smile.

Just then, we were interrupted by Will running down the staircase. "Rosalie! You're father and Norrington are very worried about you. What are you doing here with him?" he said in a hurry. "I came to ask for his help." I replied. "Oh, well so have I." he said.

"Go stand guard and make sure no one comes while I get him out." Will said while gesturing to Jack. I obeyed and went to the entrance of the jail. Soon after that I heard a clang and Will and Jack.

*Skipping to dock*

We snuck up under a bridge and Will and I waited while Jack looked at the ships.

"So, what do we do now?"
"We're going to commandeer the ship?" Will said while looking at the smaller ship. "No, we're going to commandeer that ship." Jack said while pointing at the larger ship.

I could see Jack working on a plan and I chimed in, "I could go distract Norrington so you two could sneak on. Then I could get back onto your ship while he's not looking." Will made no objection and Jack slowly nodded.

I made my way up to James and greeted him with a sweet smile. "Hello Commodore." I said. He faltered. "Rosalie, where have you been? Your father and I have been very worried. It seems that your sister has been captured by the pirates." "I know," I said sadly, "Do you know where they could have taken her?"

While James started rambling on about where she could be, I peeked behind him and saw the boat that Jack and Will were under reach the ship. Soon, they were climbing aboard. Once they had sorted out the crew and Jack gave me the signal, I shook James on the shoulder. "James! They're taking the ship!" He whipped around and was soon running towards the large ship. I closely followed and watched as we sailed after them.

It seemed that in less than a minute we had caught up to them and the crew were throwing ropes and ramps across. James took my arm and walked me across the ramp but I broke away from his grasp as soon as we walked onto the deck. I ran tithe edge of the ship where Jack and Will were waiting for me. Jack grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. I put my hands onto his shoulders and we swung across on a rope.

When we reached the other ship, Jack let go of me and ran to the helm. I looked back and saw James turn around to see us. "Thank you, Commodore, for getting us ready to make way! We would have had a hard time by ourselves." Jack yelled over to him. "Rosalie!!" James yelled and ordered the men to chase us down. I saw one of the men at the wheel say something to him, and he turned around frustratedly.

I looked away and walked up to the brow and watched the still rising sun get closer to us as we sailed down the glistening waters of the Port Royal bay.