Inspiration

Author's Note:

APOLOGIES MY DEAR READERS!I REALIZE HOW LONG I LEFT!

Though after this hiatus, I think you'll agree my writing has improved a great deal.

And now, before I continue, I would like to thank KeelyS whose comment is the one that dearly inspired me to write this continuation.

Hence the title.

Love, this goes to you.

And now, on with a new twist on my lovely story.

¤¤¤

The Slytherin boy walked down the deep corridors, rubbing his temples, wand out, to one he may seem terrorizing, yet to another, he may seem run down.

Truth was.He was terrified.

Draco Malfoy had recieved a notice from his 'dear' father that he was to find and take a certain blonde girl from her group of protection, and return her to some ally in the Quidditch Pitch.Tonight.At midnight.

If not, he would have the worst of luck when he finished this last year at the school of magic and wizardry.

But no, his father would never leave him to fend for himself, he was sent reinforcement.Some type of snake-woman were ready to answer to his beck and call.

Well.No time like the present.That was the saying, correct?

~

It took a few mere moments of standing in the main corridor for the odd group to approach alone.Already, Draco had the calling pearl for the monsters clutched tightly in his right palm, in which his knuckles weee turning a ghostly white,an unhealthy one.

The boy gathered his wits and used the least alerting way to approach the demigods.He walked in front.

And once he was there, the Malfoy boy was in his element, anyctrace of fear or nerves lost in that signature smirk and sneer that would send anyone sensible running.

But apparently, the demigods were senseless.

~

"Hello there, I'm Draco Malfoy.I believe we've met."

This recieved many scowls and grunts from the strange group.

"None the matter, I believe I will spend some...quality time with Miss Annabeth Chase, if that is of no inconvenience, to you."

The boy with the raven black hair wore a scowl of protection as he stood a step closer.Percy gave Draco the unessecary erk of Harry, another self rightous little twit he had to get out of the way.

Percy shook his head, feigning a smile at the threatening boy in front of his group of friends,"Yeah, no thank you...Malfoy, was it?Anyways, I'm sorry, but none of us are going anywhere, especially not with you."The defence was practically spat at Draco, which didn't even make him flinch.He had faced the dark lord, after all.He faked a pout, putting the pearl holding hand over his heart, as if in pain."Oh, I'm wounded, I only wanted to know the beauty better..-"and with that, he shut his eyes and clenched his fist all the way, the pearl disintegrating in the boy's hand with it.

And in came the dreaded monsters.

Tens came in by the windows, immediately swarming Draco's prey and keeping the busy.The boy himself, smirking and enjoying every moment, almost forgot to grab the girl.Almost.

He reached in the flurry of claws and wings and pulled Annabeth Chase's arm out of the crowd, he faked a smile,"Sorry, love. "

And his attempt to steal the wise blonde was almost successful, had it not been for that pesky boy!

Draco knew the tugging ache in his stomach was warning him.

"Percy!"the girl shouted, not frightened, simply a warning and advising note.

"Annabeth!"he shouted back, slicing through the moster blocking him.

He stared Draco dead in the eye, fury in the hero's, dismay in the other's."I always give justice to those who deserve it, and Draco Malfoy, if you don't let go of my girlfriend right now, it gets personal."

It was too late for the plan anyway, as the accompanies had already sliced through his backup.

Draco threw the blonde at the floor, causing at least a sprained wrist the way she fell.

Nothing but cold fury showed in his eyes as he looked at the girl,who he blamed for his failure,"I'll be back for you, Chase."

And with that, the dreaded Malfoy disappeared down the corridors, not once turning to see the iced glares coming from the demigods he had left behind.

¤¤¤

Sorry it's so short!