Introducing...Hogwarts

*Annabeth's POV*

Soooo....Rough landing....yeah.Anyway...

I woke up aching all over.After I got over the fact that my entire body hurt horribly,being a daughter of Athena, I checked my surroundings Percy lay on my right , Thalia on my left, Will across, and Nico on Percy's other side."Are you okay Annie?,"Percy asked, unaware he was awake I became startled."Yes but never ever call me Annie again, Perseus,"I said.He smirked,"Okay, Wise Girl.""Whatever Seaweed Brain,"I said.To be honest I didn't mind when he called me nicknames when he said them they sounded cute...I don't have a crush on him, what are you talking about...no I didn't blush right now either.Back to the point...right after everyone woke up a very strict looking lady came in followed by the kids who had been pointing those wands at us...yes I knew what they were I didn't just think they were sticks*achm, Percy, achm*.

The teenagers looked about our age, but they had somewhat of a weaker aura than demigods.The boy who seemed to be the leader of the foursome had raven black hair and emerald green eyes with round glasses around them.The boy on his left had flaming red hair that seemed quite untamed. The girl on the leader's right had bushy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. On the girl's right was a slightly younger girl who looked to be the first redhead's sister.The one leading the group looked like a teacher cleared her throught to get our attention, so I sat up straight. When the other demigods saw what I did they followed my lead,

"Welcome demigods, to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.I am Professor McGonagall, headmistress of Hogwarts.I'll let this group introduce themselves, "the strict looking lady said.Then she gestured to the teenagers. I guess my prediction of the glasses boy being the leader was correct because he was the first to speak,"Hullo my name is Harry Potter."The bushy haired girl spoke next,"I'm Hermione Granger.""Ron Weasley, "the redhead boy said."And I'm Ginny Weasley, "the last girl finished smiling. I observed them very closely, they all seemed peculiar but the one that made me get out of my bed to look more closely was that Hermione girl.

I got up and walked over to Hermione until I was barely an inch away.I looked very closely. She had that gleam in her eyes that said, don't mess with me and don't even dare messing with my friends. I recognized that fearless look because, well, I saw it every time I look in a mirror.