Explanations

*Ron's POV*

After the new kids introductions I was quite baffled, not just by their amazing powers and abilities, but by a certain blond girl's looks.She had looks, skills, and smarts, the total package.But the way Percy stood in front of her made me want to back off immediately, as I thought they were dating at first, but the confused way Annabeth looked at him corrected me.

Now, as we sat all together at the Gryffindor table I saw Percy glaring at us not so far away.And I knew exactly why.We were going to need a good explanation for knocking them out of the sky.I told Harry, Hermione, and Ginny what I was noticing."Does anyone else notice the death glances we are reciving from Percy?"I asked.Everyone nodded in unison of agreement."What are we going to tell them? 'Sorry for knocking you out of the sky but we thought you were our mortal enemies! ', Ginny exclaimed. Harry shrugged defeated then turned to Hermione for help."Why do you think I always have a plan? Because honestly, my idea is no better than Ginny's, I say we just tell them the truth,"Hermione said exasperated.Harry nodded and said, "I agree but let's try and delay it as much as possible,"as we headed to our common room.We were almost to the common room when someone stopped us."You have a lot of explaining to do,"said Percy. He was about to continue when a familiar blond came running up to him."Seaweed Brain don't just bolt off like that!"Annabeth scolded him."If I have a good reason to then I will Wise Girl!"he said."I told you not to call me that!"she fumed."Fine then,'Annie'!"he teased."'Perseus Jackson stop that, or else!""Or else what?"he challenged."Do you want a fight?"she threatened. "Not really,"he admitted. She smiled mischievously,"Good because you know I would have beaten you."He rolled his eyes smiling,"You wish, Wise Girl. "We were about to sneak away when Percy remembered we were there."Hold it."he said turning his attention to us."Why did you shoot us out of the sky?"he asked.So Hermione went into a whole explanation about why we did what we did. And in the end Percy looked at us skeptically until Annabeth piped up, "I believe them."I sighed of relief and smiled greatfully at Annabeth. She returned the favor with a warm smile, and I felt myself blush.

"Well, now that that's over, how about we show you our common room? "suggested Harry.All the demigods nodded thankfully as they followed us into the Gryffindor common room.