Wands wake Demigods

-I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter-

*Percy's POV*

The cold flat blade of Annabeth's dagger against my neck is getting way too old too soon."I win again seaweed brain, you need to practice more often,"Annabeth said smirking at me.She had pinned me against one of the arena's walls and still hadn't removed her dagger. I struggled against her strength,"Yeah, I noticed wise girl.Now, can you please put your dagger away and take your elbows off my shoulders before that painful feeling makes me faint,"I asked impatiently.She laughed and did what I asked.After I rubed my shoulders I looked up and my eyes meet her's .Gods, she was beautiful. We had been friends since we were 12 and ever since then I have had a huge crush on her but I didn't know if she felt the same way."I have to stop challenging you,"I said."Very wise Percy,"Annabeth said laughing.I laughed along with her.When we stopped laughing our eyes meet once again.Her stormy gray ones and my sea green ones.We actually might have, and probably would have, if Clarisse hadn't come running to us."Chiron says he needs to speak with you,"she said arrogantly.Annabeth immediately snapped out of it, darn it.I really wanted to kill Clarisse at the moment."Okay,we'll be right there,"I said."I don't believe I was talking to to you Percy, "Clarisse snarled at me.I was about to take out Riptide when Annabeth put her hand on mine."It's okay Percy, we'll go talk to him, thank you Clarisse,"Annabeth said soothingly.She took my hand and led me to the big house.Chiron was sitting on the porch when we got there,"Percy, Annabeth take a seat."We both sat down."I am sending you two, Thalia, Nico, Will, and the Stoll brothers to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry in England.You will go by Pegasus tomorrow, any questions? "he said.We shook our heads."You are dismissed, "he said.We got up and said goodnight we were going to have a long day tomorrow.

The next morning I grabbed my luggage and went outside to see Annabeth, Thalia, Nico and Will waiting for me.I nodded hello to everyone then said the pairs,"Thalia and Nico on Guido, Will on Porkpie, and Annabeth and me on Blackjack, "I said.After everyone was settled I told the Pegasus to go and we were off.