Best Friend Fluff: Vanoss & Mini

(Play song if ya want)

Evan walked around Santa Monica Pier with Craig who was visiting. Many of their friends headed over to visit too for a little longer. The last day of Pax was yesterday, so they decided to chill today. The two were currently waiting for everyone else, sipping their soda. "Hopefully they hurry up." Craig said. Evan nodded and gave a little smile in response, texting Delirious where he was. Craig and Evan sat on a bench and waited for a bit until they saw the guys coming. "Hi!" Lui said. "What's up?" Evan said. "The Sky because logic." Brock said. Craig giggled at the response.

They all started walking around, wondering what to do first. But two girls and two guys walked up. "Oh my god, aren't you VanossGaming?" One girl said. Evan nodded and smiled. They noticed the guys and took a group picture. "Can I have your autograph?" A guy asked Evan. Being a little awkward, Evan shrugged and signed a notepad the guy had. Evan got on his phone and walked off before the fans could request anything else or say anything, even a simple thank you. Craig raised an eyebrow and poked Evan's arm. "Huh?" Evan said.

"Um, you kinda left them hanging." Evan perked up and looked behind them, but the fans were lost in the crowd of people. "Oh crap. I thought that's all they wanted." Evan frowned and straightened his shades. Craig scoffed and shook his head. "Wow, you seem a bit douchey." Craig said. Evan put his phone back in his pocket. "What're you talking about?" Evan stopped to look at Craig. The guys watched hesitant, feeling an argument about to happen. Tyler pursed his lips and looked at Jon who looked back at him.

"I mean, after that encounter you walk off on your phone like its the paparazzi you're trying to avoid. Then you put on those shades and act like you're everything." Craig told Evan matter of factly. After that, Evan pushed his shades on his head feeling a little bad self conscious. "Sorry, it's just most fans been asking for only that really, at Pax and just on the street. Just for a picture and autograph. I didn't think." Craig rolled his eyes and sighed. "Just pointing it out, Mr. Popular." Evan looked at Craig. "Why are you pointing this out so suddenly?" Craig looked at Evan and gave him an are-you-serious look.

"Because you've been treating your fans like nothing lately!" Craig raised his voice a little. Evan was taken aback. "No I haven't, I love my fans! Sorry if my care isn't up to your standards!" Evan scowled. Craig scowled back and felt his face heat up, but out of anger. "Well I'm just trying to point out something important. You should be happy I do so. Honestly, can't you care? Is the popularity getting to you? Since you are the leader!" Craig clenched his fists. Evan bit his lip so hard he tasted blood.

"Guys please." David frowned. "I never said I was the leader! Our group doesn't need one!" Evan yelled. Craig smiled crazy like and ran his fingers through his hair. "Oh really? You've really been acting like the leader. Hard to believe ya buddy! You know how much it hurts not just me, but us as a group? Being pushed aside Evan?" Evan looked down slightly, taking in every word. Was he really like that? Did he really act that douchey? Is he really seen as the leader of the group? Many would be proud to be a leader, but Evan wasn't. God forbid he was like how Craig just described him to be.

In all honesty, he was always kinda awkward. Never one to fit in, the quiet one when not playing games. Evan never felt he was fit to be a leader. The only way he would be is if his friends needed him to be because no one else can. But they don't need a leader. "Come on Evan! Can't you see damnit?!" Craig yelled. Evan looked at his friends hesitant. "A-Am I really like that?" He asked. "Not really in my opinion." Jon said. Brock nodded along with Lui. Tyler pursed his lips and stayed quiet, looking down. David looked at Craig, but said nothing. Brian looked away, which earned a punch in the arm from Brock.

Evan down and felt his bottom lip quiver. "W-Well for your information I never agreed to be the leader. I didn't really think I was, because our group doesn't need one. It's not my fault some people think this and be douchey about it." Evan put on his shades to hide his watery eyes. Craig unclenched his fists and frowned. "Evan, I-" Craig jumped as Evan threw his drink down and stormed off. "The hell was that?!" Jonathan said angrily. He ran after Evan. "We just wanted to be on your side." Tyler said. Brian and David nodded. "I mean, I could see where you were coming from. But, you were kinda harsh." Brian said.

"We should go after him." Brock said. Craig nodded and went in the last direction he saw Evan and Jon go. He jogged in hopes he'd see them, and to his luck, he saw a familiar blue hoodie run into an arcade. Craig jogged in and hid behind a game as he saw Evan sit in a booth where you would sit to eat, he was with Jon. Evan took off his shades and set them on the table, wiping his tears away. Jon hugged him tightly. "Evan it's ok, you know Craig didn't mean it." Jon said. Evan nodded but still felt tears fall. "I didn't mean to upset him or anyone else." Evan cried. Jon looked up and spotted Craig.

"I know. Hey, how about I get the guys to come over and we can play some games. Eat some pizza." Evan nodded. "Alright." Jon walked over to Craig. "Go ahead, imma get the guys. Just don't ruin your friendship." Jon said before walking out. Craig walked over to Evan quietly. "Hey." Evan looked up and sniffed. Craig would be lying if he said Evan's puffed up cheeks while he cried wasn't adorable. "Oh....hi." Evan said quietly. "C-Can I sit here?" Craig asked. Evan nodded and shrugged, his usual response. Craig sat next to Evan, the atmosphere intense.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" they said at the same time. "Oh, you go first." Evan said. "No you." Craig said. "I'm really sorry, I didn't think I was acting like that. Really, I didn't mean to hurt you." Evan sniffed. Craig wiped Evan's tears. "I'm the one who should be sorry. We were just trying to have a good time and I lashed out at you. Like a fucking idiot." Craig hugged Evan tightly and rubbed his back soothingly. Evan smiled and poked Craig's side. Craig yelped and laughed. The guys entered and waved. "Evan are you alright?" Brock said. Lui squeezed Evan's cheeks. "I think he is ok!" Lui said in his squeaker voice.

They had a fun time at the arcade. And of course they ate pizza,

P.S. I know Santa Monica pier has an arcade but I forgot if they had booths/tables to eat at. But I was guessing they did because pretty much every arcade I been to or seen has a place to eat. Though I have seen arcades with no where to eat. Thas why I wanna clarify.