Brohm: Butterflies and Bunnies

Bryce tied his shoes and got up out of his tent. He was camping with Ohm, just the two of them. He finished up his granola bar and peeked back inside the tent. Ohm was still snoring away. It was a bright sunny day in the forest they were camping in, no clouds were seen. The sunlight passed some trees, it was beautiful. Bryce never thought he'd be in such a place. Soon an orange and yellow butterfly flew about. It's colors were intriguing to Bryce and it flew down a path. Though it seemed foolish to him, Bryce still continued to follow the butterfly.

The path was surrounded by trees and dandelions at full bloom. It seemed like ages till the butterfly stopped and landed on a flower. Bryce gasped and looked around at the forest that seemed like fantasy.

-----

Ohm woke up and yawned, changing out of his pajamas and put on his shoes. He looked around for Bryce but he was no where to be seen. Ohm ate some cookies and an apple. He stretched and looked around for Bryce in places he could think of. As he walked, Ohm tripped on a rock and fell. He muttered curses under his breath as he looked up to a fluffy gray bunny. It's nose twitched and looked curiously at him. "Hey there little guy." Ohm sat up and put a cautious hand towards the bunny. He watched as the bunny sniffed his hand.

It hopped closer to Ohm, trusting him to be nice. Ohm smiled and picked up the bunny as it blinked and looked at him. Ohm then remembered he did have his gray bunny hoodie on, it had gray bunny ears and a fluffy cotton tail. It seemed as though the bunny liked the features. It squeaked and wiggled. Ohm put down the bunny and watched it hop down a path. As ridiculous as it seemed to Ohm, he followed the ball of fluff down the path. Other animals like raccoons and foxes moved around them. After what seemed like ages the bunny came to a halt and hopped into a patch of dandelions.

The sight before him was beautiful too. Ohm could only gasp at this part of the forest.

Not only was the nature beautiful, but his lovely boyfriend was sitting in the grass

Not only was the nature beautiful, but his lovely boyfriend was sitting in the grass. Bryce held an orange and yellow butterfly on his finger with a dandelion flower crown. "Bryce..." Bryce looked up and smiled. "I see you found this place too. I was gonna go back but I started making a flower crown." Bryce replied.

Ohm walked over to Bryce and sat next to him. They were going home tomorrow morning, so it was best to have fun. Bryce placed another dandelion flower crown on Ohm and smiled. "Fabulous we are." Ohm laughed and hugged Bryce. The butterfly Ohm held flew around them. More butterflies that were also orange and yellow flew about and around them. The bunny Ohm followed had hopped around them with other bunnies. "I never thought we'd find a place like this." Bryce said. He looked up at Ohm who smiled, and kissed him.

"Then let's enjoy it while we can."