16

i honestly love making y'all confused :)+ read a/n in the end pls

+ read a/n in the end pls

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

Taehyung quickly noticed the sudden fear on Jungkook's face, making him automatically take the now unfolded paper away from him and then reading it himself. After reading it through, he glanced up at the younger. Tears were falling from his eyes and rolling down his cheeks, he was biting his lower lip, Taehyung assuming he did that as an attempt to keep his tears in. "I don't understand," Jungkook whispered, looking at the elder. "I-I mean, is...is he alive? He couldn't have sent this to you otherwise, or at least without knowing that you had received his letter in the first place," Jungkook was mumbling, but Taehyung still heard what the nineteen year old was saying. "Taehyung, do you understand?" Taehyung just shook his head.

"No, but this honestly feels so scary," Taehyung laid back on the bed, a frustrated groan leaving his lips as his hands ran through his hair. "Why is this happening? What is even happening?" Jungkook was just fiddling with his fingers, tears still falling; but that was the only thing. He felt disappointed, but why? He didn't understand a single thing. Jimin had sent him a freaking suicide letter, and now Taehyung had received this? From Jimin? Taehyung sat up again and put his arm around the younger's shoulders, automatically making Jungkook place his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "It's okay, Jungkookie," Taehyung said. "It will be alright even though we don't understand a single thing."

"I feel disappointed," Jungkook mumbled, and sighed as well. He tried to wipe his tears away by hiding his hands inside of his sleeve and then wiping them away with the back of his now covered hand. "Why do you feel disappointed?" The older asked, looking at the younger as he wiped his tears, only for more to come. "Because it now feels like Jimin is alive, and it hurts knowing that if he is, I'm wondering why he wrote that letter to me. As a joke? To make fun of me?" Jungkook said, and closed his eyes tightly as more tears came. "What if it's all a joke?" Jungkook now looked up at Taehyung, their faces closer than expected. Them both automatically turned their heads in the other direction, feeling slightly flustered. "I-I don't think that's a joke, no one should joke about that," Taehyung said, still feeling kind of embarrassed. "No," Jungkook mumbled, and then looked at Taehyung again. Tears were still falling slowly, but he had managed to calm down a bit.

"Tae-Taehyung," the older looked at Jungkook, holding in his smile. "Yeah?" "I...I uhm..." Jungkook looked down for a second, then looked up again. "I-I really...I really li-" he was interrupted when the door to Taehyung's bedroom was suddenly opened. "Taehyung! Who are you talking to?" In came a running Jinhong, smiling widely as he approached the two boys sitting on the bed. "Hi! Who are you? I'm Jinhong!" Jinhong happily introduced himself to Jungkook. "Oh-uhm, I'm Jungkook," he said shyly, also smiling. "Jinhong, you should be asleep!" Taehyung then said, standing up.

"But Taehyungie~" the boy whined. "I'm not tired!" Taehyung sighed. "Well, you should sleep-" "I can't sleep when the two of you are talking. By the way, is Jungkook your boyfriend? Have you kissed? How long have you been together? Why did I not know about this? Have you-" "Jinhong, be quiet! Don't wake Hwanhee up," Taehyung interrupted his brother's rambling, trying to ignore the blush that appeared on his face. "No we're not together but-" "You would look cute together though!" Jinhong giggled, poking Jungkook's leg several times before Taehyung lifted the seven year old up. "Thank you, but you're going to sleep. Remember what we're doing tomorrow?" Jinhong's eyes lit up after his older brother reminded him. "Oh right! I'm sorry Taehyungie and Jungkook, I'll go to sleep now!" Taehyung put his brother down to the ground and the seven year old was soon out of the room again. Taehyung closed his door and locked it this time.

He then felt his cheeks become warm, and he chuckled. "I'm sorry for what Jinhong said, I-" "Taehyung," Jungkook stood up as he interrupted the older. It surprised Taehyung, and he kept quiet. "I..." Jungkook took a deep breath. "I tried to tell you something before your brother came in," Taehyung just nodded. "Uhm...I-I-" Jungkook bit his lip and lowered his gaze to the floor. "Maybe it's the wrong time to say it now," the younger whispered, Taehyung assuming that he wasn't meant to hear it. "What do you want to say, Jungkook?"

The younger looked up, and his eyes were once again glossy. "I don't think I should-" "Tell me, Jungkook, what is it?" Taehyung was curious, and slightly nervous. "Taehyung, I-I...I really...like you."

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

i think you guys will like the next chapter :):):):)

i did write this chapter + the next one today, but i need to edit the other one before posting it. it'll probably be up tomorrow because this week is quite busy for me so i don't think i'll get the time to write a chapter until the weekend.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter, bc i'm not sure if i'm that happy with it.