03

thank you for 100 reads omg

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

It was a stressful morning for the cafe, Mondays weren't usually a busy day but this had been a nightmare, if you asked Taehyung. A lot of workers had gotten sick so it had only been Taehyung and a few more people working. Lunch had already passed by when it was possible for them to settle down a bit, but Taehyung hadn't gotten the time to eat lunch since it had been so stressful, but he didn't feel like eating, more like sleeping.

"Taehyung-ssi, go eat now!" Baekhyun said [a/n: gotta have baekhyun here, love him], while placing a hand on the younger's shoulder. Taehyung just shook his head. "No, I'm not hungry, it's okay," he smiled. "You don't finish until 7pm, go eat!" Baekhyun repeated, in a more serious tone. Taehyung sighed and shook his head once again. "It's only a few hours left, I'll be fine!" He insisted and Baekhyun sighed deeply and placed a hand on his hip, raising an eyebrow at the younger. "If you say so..." The older said while walking back to the lunch/break-room to eat his own lunch, now having both hands on his hips, walking away in that dramatic way only Byun Baekhyun could. It wasn't easy to explain, but Taehyung knew that Baekhyun was kind of a drama queen sometimes, usually pretending to be one, at least.

Taehyung rested his elbows on the counter, chin resting in the palm of his hands as a yawn left his lips. The morning had been so much running around for him, firstly he had been taking all customers' orders, then he made the majority of the drinks that were ordered and then he also had to call the names out. He was one of the best at making a good amount of the drinks, that's at least what his boss had told him a few times, and some of his co-workers had agreed on that so they usually let him make them. Which was fun, Taehyung loved it, but when he had to do that and take orders? It looks easier than what it really is, it made him exhausted.

He then stood straight up as the door opened while letting out a small, creaky sound. Taehyung recognised the boy, he that had been there in the weekend with his friends. "Good afternoon," Taehyung said, automatically since he greeted every customer, every single one of them, even this morning. The boy smiled back and then looked at the menus that were placed on the wall behind the counter shortly before already deciding what to have.

"An ice latte, please," Taehyung smiled widely. It was his specialty. "Absolutely, would you like to add any flavouring to it? We have vanilla and caramel?" Taehyung asked, since he had to. The boy just shook his hand. "No thanks." "Okay, then that'll be 5000 won," [a/n: i had to google this, i'm not sure if that's like an usual amount of "won" for an ice latte or whatever, i converted it from swedish kr, so it can definitely be wrong but correct me if it is!] "There you go," the boy handed him the said amount of money and Taehyung smoothly put in in the cash register. "Your ice latte will be done in a couple of minutes, what's the name?" Taehyung then asked while grabbing a piece of paper along with a pen, not that there was many people there now, but he asked out of instinct. "Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung wrote it down, and then smiled. "I'll call your name when it's done," he said before walking over to the different flavours and machines, starting to make the ice latte.

After a short while, Taehyung was done. He placed the drink on the counter and without needing to say the boy's name, Jungkook understood it was his and walked forwards. "Thank you," he said, taking a hold of the cold drink. "Bye."

The boy began walking out of the cafe when Taehyung realised how stupid he was. Jeon Jungkook. The envelope. Without thinking, Taehyung ran out of the cafe and quickly managed to catch up with the boy, who looked at him in surprise as he approached him. "S-sorry, but...but can I uh...can I have your n-number?"

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

not editeeeed sorryyyy
i haven't read it through fully either, so i'm not sure if it's that but it's saturday so i felt like updating (*ω*)
also, tHE DAMN TEASERS FOR THEIR NEW MVS IM SO CONFUSED

oh, yeah, baekhyun is in this lol, just bc i like exo y'know (ω) here's kind of how i imagine him

oh, yeah, baekhyun is in this lol, just bc i like exo y'know (・ω・) here's kind of how i imagine him

byeee! have a good day/night wherever you are in the world (*^ω^*)