Chapter 15~Liar

"Celeste let's go inside, Mrs. McCaan is here," said Beckett while wiping his eyes.

I stood up wearily and held pressure above my ribs. They felt shattered, or maybe that was just a broken heart. Fiona and Zander wrapped their arms around me and guided me inside to the warm house.

"Where's-" before Mrs. McCaan could finish her sentence she saw me and came running towards me to give me a hug.

"I was so worried about you, but where is your mother?" she asked while looking at the door for any last appearances.

"I couldn't save her," I cried out and the waterworks began again.

"Celeste, it's a natural instinct to freeze up in the moment, like what happened with me and my family. It's really hard but it's not your fault," said Mrs. McCaan while rubbing my back.

"You told me to not freeze up and I did exactly the opposite. I'm an idiot. This is all my fault!" I cried.

"Celeste it's a natural instinct," Mrs. McCaan repeated again. "It is not your fault. It is your sick father's fault!"

It is 100% my fault. I could have saved her.

"Now lets get you guys inside the safe house."

Mark's POV

"Are you kidding me!" boomed Red. "You let Celeste get away?"

I looked down at my feet. "I can send Oliver to get her, but for now I have Julie," and I pulled out the body bag from the trunk.

"You shot her?" bellowed Red once more, "great now it's going to take even longer to clean her!"

"Red, I'm sorry it was-"

"Stop apologizing just get the rest of your family! Damn I didn't think it would take you this long! All the other workers with their families were done in a blink of an eye, but no you have to hire someone to kill your daugher for you! Just get it over with!"

"Yes sir," I said while washing my hands stained with my dead wife's blood.

"Oliver!" I called.

"Yes Mr. Hardy?" he replied, appearing from behind the wall.

"Go get Celeste, now. Do you remember the address?"

Oliver's POV

"Oliver!" I heard my name being called by Mark. I was sitting in the bathroom planning out my scheme to get Celeste. I continuously recited the address in my head, the address that came fluttering out of her jacket pocket. Stupid girl.

But you love her...Taunted my subconcious, and I slapped myself in the face. No god damnit you don't, you have done this millions of other times to girls it's not anything new. Now put yourself together and get her.

"Oliver!" I heard my name being called again.

"Yes Mr. Hardy?"

"Go get Celeste, now. Do you remember the address?"

"1677 north west Windsor," I recited without hesitating.

Mark gave me an approving smile.

"Well you know what to do."

Celeste's POV

"So here's your room and Fionas," said Mrs. McCaan while opening the door to a queen size bed.

"Where is Beckett and Zander sleeping?" I asked.

"They will be in the room right next to yours, I have a bunk bed they will be in," answered Mrs. McCaan.