Scare part 3/3

Your POV

Your head still felt a little shaken up but at least your eyes were able to be kept open.
Your eyes wandered to the clock placed on the sanitary white wall in front of you; 10:03 pm the digital clock portrayed in red lights.

Getting the feeling back into your neck your head was lifted from the pillow and your eyes searched the room for Harry. No sign of him.

'Where could he be?'
'Why do I feel so.. empty?' You thought to yourself not yet able to move your chapped lips.

Just then a nurse entered the room.

"Oh great your awake !" she smiled walking to your side.

You managed to mold your lips into a friendly smile, yet you felt so tired.

"So how are you feeling?" she asked placing a tray of water and jello on the plastic side table.

"Better I guess. Something just feels.. different." you responded.

"Yes you will feel different. you-" she began but was cut off by the door opening again. Revealing Harry with puffy red eyes, and a drained appearance.

"Oh my god y/n your awake." Harry muttered still standing in the door way.
He gathered himself and wiped his cheeks dry, walking to your side & running his hands through your hair he tried to display a genuine smile but you couldn't tell if it was sincere.

"Harry what's going on?" you shifted you hands to either side of your body to straighten your position. Just then you felt something completely wrong.

Your lips dropped open, pulling the white blankets off of your torso to reveal the hospital gown you were dressed in. Only thing was your large baby bump wasn't abruptly bulging beneath the gown.

The nurse spoke up. "The bleeding was early sign of premature labour. We couldn't keep the babies in you, so our only choice was to do an emergency c-section."

"Are they alright?" you whimpered on the very edge of crying.

"At the moment they are being kept under our close watch, since they were born premature not everything could have been fully grown."

You sighed, trying to take in all this immediate information.

"In a few hours you can come see them though." she smiled trying to keep your hopes up.

You just nodded your head, allowing her to leave you and Harry in the room.

"Have you seen them?" you asked harry , not making eye contact with him.

"No but I bet their fine."
"You know, we never picked names." he said placing a hand on your thigh.

"I like Elsie and Elliot." you said, wiping a warm tear from trailing down your cheek.

"Me too." Harry said, placing his finger under your chin and bringing your face to his.

"I love you." he said kissing your lips.

------------
I'm super sorry if you didn't want this to be her birth thing.. I was really uncomfortable for some reason writing a chapter for a natural birth.

This isn't the last chapter of corse but I'm close to finishing this book!

Comment if you want a 2nd book about the baby series.

(:

Please comment
Vote
And share if your enjoying this book❤️