The nursery

~ The Nursery ~

Harry

"Babe can you hand me the screw driver." Harry asked, trying to pry two pieces of the baby's crib together. You sat in the rocking chair not too far from Harry, although you wanted to help take part in building your child's room you knew well enough you couldn't. So from time to time you would read the directions to him or hand him a tool he needed, so you had just enough part in helping put together the room.

As you handed the screwdriver to Harry's outstretched hand he screwed the two boards together; finishing one baby crib.

He sat back on his knees and admired the elegant, white baby crib sitting before him.

You both sighed in relief until you realized you had to put together the other black wooden crib still packaged in its box.

"How about we take a little break? We finished a lot for the day." you suggested, trying to bring yourself to your feet. Once you made it your eyes scanned every inch of the room. A soft ivory was painted to the walls, curtains draped the large windows at either side of the room . It was perfect, the only thing that's missing was your babies.

Niall

"Here or here?" Niall questioned, shifting the crib to different directions around the room. Just as he moved it to the middle of the wall your heart buzzed, you knew that was the rightful place for it . "Right there Niall." you excitedly cheered, careful not to jump too much. He stopped moving the crib and strolled over to your side, admiring the placing of the crib.

"It's prefect." he smiled, trying to imagine his little girl peacefully sleeping in the crib. Soft pink enhanced the enchantment in the nursery, beautifully set up with little stuffed animals around the room. It was perfect.

Louis

As Louis finished the last little decorations in the nursery he insisted you stayed down stairs so he could surprise you.

You were so excited and could barely wait to see how it turned out. Suddenly your excitement turned into mischievous as your eye caught a glimpse of the baby monitor set up with the one in the nursery. Quickly grabbing it you raced to the couch in the living room and began to make ghost noises. Seconds later you heard Louis talking from the monitor in the nursery. "Y/n, stop it! You know ghosts freak me out." he whined, from upstairs. "If your that eager to see it you can come up here, but don't run please." he kindly stated pretending he wasn't the least bit scared by your attempt at scaring him. As the double doors swung gracefully out of their frames you entered the bright, airy nursery.

The nursery was painted in a blue hue, the black wooden crib was perfectly placed between the changing table and dresser. Louis' blue eyes sparkled with happiness as he saw the excitement in your face, his eyes perfectly matching the walls. "It's too perfect for words." you gasped, embracing Louis in a huge hug and loads of kisses.

Liam

"Aw I love this one." Liam cooed, holding up a little outfit for your son and placing it on a hanger. He individually handed you each outfit to hang in the closet. You and him were getting ready for the babies arrival by putting the finishing touches in the nursery. All thats left was to organize the various heaps of baby clothing. "Oh my god it's adorable." your eyes glistened as you gazed at the adorable outfit perfectly placed in your hands.

"I can't wait till I can dress him in all of these clothes." your smile grew as you looked down at Liam fiddling with the tiny baby slippers, 'he is so cute' you thought to yourself.

"Yea I can't wait to hold my little baby." Liam chuckled, placing the baby slippers on the dresser and sliding his knees along the rug to meet his lips with your baby bump.

Zayn

"Babe what are you doing? it's so late." you whined, rubbing your back as you stood in the doorway of your babies nursery under 'construction'. "Just trying to finish up the nursery for our little girl, we don't want her to arrive and not have a place to sleep." Zayn peered at your sleepy figure and smiled, returning his attention to the baby crib he was assembling.

You sighed, realizing he wasn't going to come to bed so you decided to help him finish the nursery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm soo sorry it took me forever to update but I thought you guys earned a chapter of all the boys.

I've been super busy lately and so stressed out, I just hope this chapter isn't disappointing (:

Thank you all so much for all the votes! It's amazing !

Please check out my other Harry Styles book 'Fallen Angel' I'm working on updating that.

Ily guys! ❤️