Telling him part 1/2

~ Telling him part 1/2 ~

Harry •
"Baby, where's my bowl of popcorn?" he asked scouting out the entire living room for the mysterious 'popcorn thief'. You giggled, sneaking another handful of popcorn into your mouth trying to hide the crunching sitting on the floor in yours and Harry's bedroom. You were trying to think of a good way to tell Harry you were pregnant, thinking it would buy you some time if you ask him to get a movie to watch for the night.
"Oh there you are" Harry exclaimed while entering yours and his bedroom, making you laugh as you held your arms out for him to pick you up like a child, but he dodged your arms grabbing the popcorn bowl instead .
A playful grin played across his face as he shovelled popcorn into his mouth.
You stood to your feet, walking up to his chest to bring your hands up to the collar of his shirt to grasp them tightly, breathlessly bringing your lips up to his lingering only millimetres away from his.
"I'm going to the bathroom, have you picked out a movie?" you whispered in a breathy tone, smirking at his pouting lip when you teased him.
"no" he said somewhat shakily; you could tell his knees were almost wasting away, you were giving off to much 'sexiness'. "Well then hop to it mr. styles" you said backing off, practically bouncing out of the room, across the hall & into the bathroom where you were secretly hiding the pregnancy test.
*A few minutes later*
"Y/n! Movies ready! & I made extra popcorn" Harry shouted from the living room. You were pretty much ready with telling Harry about your pregnancy, just finishing off the bow tied around the box containing your test. Placing the box on the counter in the bathroom you skipped out of the bathroom to watch the movie with Harry. Just as you two got snuggled into a very comfortable position on the couch, a wave of nausea spun your head, making it hard for you to sit still. So you jumped to your feet, racing to the bathroom.

Niall•
"Babe I'm going to the pub, you want to join me?" he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you.
"I-I can't baby." you stammered cautiously looking towards the tv. You had just found out yesterday that you were pregnant & was waiting for the perfect moment to tell Niall; sadly you couldn't go to the pub because he would deffinatly notice something's up if you don't have any drinks.
"Are you sure? me and the lads would love for you to join?" he kissed your head, slowly walking to the door to grab his jacket.
"I'm sure, you just go have fun" you waved your hand for him to get moving, you needed precious time to think of a great surprise, and since he will be gone for a few hours you have just the time you needed.
Just as Niall was out the door you had the overwhelming feeling of a unusual cramp tighten in your lower abdomen.

Louis•
"Come dance with me!" louis shouted over the loud music he had been playing in your and his house. Suddenly he frightened you as he unexpectedly swept you of your feet, bringing you to the empty space he cleared in the living room just for dancing purposes.
"I can dance lou, I need to eat something, now bring me back to the fridge." You playfully ordered, gazing into his heavenly blue eyes gazing into yours. "Even if its just for a moment?"
He pouted, still holding you bridal style near to his chest.
"Yes, tomlinson."
"Ok mrs tomlinson.." he held his bottom lip extended under his top one, carrying you over to the couch.
"Uh lou, the fridge is the other way.." You pointed, longing for your food.
"No, I'm going to serve my wife. Now you just relax." he smiled, settling you gently down on the couch in front of the burning wood stove . Just then a perfect idea of how you were going to tell louis about your pregnancy popped into your head, you just found out that you were pregnant a few days ago & was trying your best to keep it a secret till the right time.
Louis turned down the music just to where you could barely hear it, "so what would you like?" he asked from the kitchen. "hmm pickles, chocolate ice cream and potato chips!" you exclaimed happily. "say what?" he laughed at what you had just said.
"I said pickles, Chocolate ice cream and -"
"Potato chips.." he finished your sentence."What a.. em.. lovely combination.." he playfully gulped, imagining the taste of that all together.
Once he got your order he walked to you with the jar of pickles, the whole tub of ice cream & a bag of potato chips. He watched you as you ate, he looked like he was trying to solve the answer to an extremely hard mathematical equation.
"What's wrong lou bear?" you spoke up, finally putting all of your food down.
"Y-you just have weird cravings?"

You gulped, had he figured out you were pregnant?

Liam•
"Liam, baby, I have to pee." you pouted. You were at a party at Liam's mums house, actually Liam's birthday party there were loads of people there making you feel nauseous. Not only the people but you had just found that you were pregnant, and not being able to tell Liam was making you go crazy.
"But you peed already 5 times in the past hour.."
You gulped he might figure it out for himself..
"Are you alright babe?" he questioned, grabbing your hand and guiding you through the crowds of people & outside to the front lawn.

Zayn•
"Babe? what are you doing in there? you've been in the bathroom for almost 30 minutes.. You alright?" Zayn questioned you, concerned. You were still in shock of what the pregnancy test said in front of you that you were unable to speak. The test clearly said 'pregnant' but you wanted to make Zayn surprised about the news.. it had to be special..
"Baby please talk to me, I need you to open the door or I'm going to knock it down." his voice was clearly getting more worried every passing second.
"I-I m alright Hun ..." you stuttered trying to think of a good enough explanation for being in the bathroom for so long. Quickly you shuffled the test into a draw Zayn had learned not to ever wonder into & raced to the door. Poking your head out you met Zayns worried eyes; you stood more straightly & opened the door more so your whole body was in front of his towering torso.
"I'm sure I'm alright baby, can we watch a movie tonight? & maybe order pizza?" you tucked a stray piece of hair behind your ears, smiling up at him to reassure him everything's alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you guys like it so far??

3 votes & 1 comment for the next chapter? ❤

Please comment, vote, share & be active! ❤❤⛄