The Start of a New Life

Our story begins at a beautiful kingdom made out of crystal's called the Crystal Empire. It holds a very special magic from all around the kingdom to each other kingdom around the Crystal Empire. Inside the castle live a king and queen with their beautiful baby daughter who is born 2 days ago. Their daughter have bluish-purple hair with a pink and purple streak and she has beautiful violet eyes. Because her eyes sparkle like night stars, they decided to call her Twilight Sparkle.

"Oh honey, isn't our daughter so beautiful?" Asked the Queen as she carries her daughter." She is like a beautiful star that just came down from the sky."

"Yes she is, I knew that our Twilight is going to be the greatest ruler of the Crystal Kingdom." Said the king as he puts his hand at Twilight's head." I have an idea, let's hold a big party to celebrate our daughters birth. Will invite everyone even Hamato Yoshi with his four new sons."

So the king and queen have started to prepare for the party and then they have invited everyone. And when the party started, the king and queen came out all dressed. The king is wearing a purple light armor, has his crown on, has purple boots on, and has a sword with him just in case. The queen is wearing wears a white long sleeved off the shoulder dress with a pink star on the chest with a blue gem in the center of it, has white flats on, and has her crown on. The queen is also holding Twilight who is wrap in a beautiful purple cloth with pinkish-purple stars around. Then the king have started to speak.

"My fellow subjects and friends, I would like to welcome you all for coming to our daughters party." Said the king as the queen give him their daughter." And now I will like to present to you all for the first time in the Crystal Empire my daughter, Princess Twilight Sparkle."

Then everyone have started to cheer for the new princess and then the party started. Then someone have started to go to the king and queen, it was mutant rat, he was wearing a robe with the Hamato crest symbol on, has a cane, and he is holding four baby turtles, his name is Hamato Yoshi nut now he call himself Master Splinter.

"Your majesty." Said Hamato Yoshi as he bows a bit.

"Ah Hamato Yoshi, are old friend, it is so nice to see you again my old friend and get us a chance to say that we are so sorry for what had happen to your wife and daughter." Said the king as he felt bad for Yoshi for his loss of his family." We know that it must have been really hard to move on without your family."

You see, Hamato Yoshi have a wife name Tang Shen who is really beautiful and had a daughter name Miwa and live happily. But Oruko Saki have came and took everything from him. He have killed his wife and stole his daughter. But then one day, Master Splinter adopt 4 baby turtles, then all of a sudden, he was mutated into a rat and the turtles became half human and half turtle and now Hamato Yoshi feels happy again.

"But we are also happy that you have adopt 4 four baby turtles." Said the queen as she looks at the 4 baby turtles." Aw they are so adorable and you must be happy to have 4 sons now."

"Yes I am, the one with the dark blue eyes is Leonardo, the one with emerald green eyes is Raphael, the one with reddish-brown eyes is Donatello, and the one with the baby blue eyes is Michelangelo, I name them after my favorite painters and a light of the renaissance art." Said Splinter as he smile's at his four sons and then looks at Twilight." And I am very happy that you have a daughter."

"Us too, Shining Armor told us that he is happy to have a sister and wish that he could meet her but he has training to do but I'm sure he'll be back soon." Said the Queen as she smiles.

Then Leonardo have started to open his eyes and when Twilight open her eyes they both started to look at each other. They both have started to smile at each other and they reach their hands and touch each other which got the parents to be really surprised.