The big surprise

Elite POV

After collecting my order from the forgers, I thanked them and left for Camp Half-Hell. I sneaked in my bedroom and changed into my comfy PJ's. I decided to take of my hood and went down to join Omega and the other boys playing PixelGun3D multiplayer. They gasped at my face, since they've never seen my face before. 'Whatcha staring at?' I said playfully. 'YOU'RE SO DAMN HOT!' Omega exclaimed. 'I think you mean dam.' I corrected him, remembering my adventure with Zoe, Grover and Thals. 'Whatever.' Omega said. 'Okay, let's continue killing people.' I mused. 

'Oh my Chaos gods! Is that you Elite?' Ella asked, shocked, when Ella, Mystical and Charm walked in. 'Yup....' I was too focused on the game. 'YES!' I cheered. 'Elite, give us a chance!' whined the rest of the boys. 'Don't cross Elite, ever!' Nico said cheerfully(Nico and Thals are dating.). 'BOYS! GO TO BED NOW!' snapped Ellis, appearing outta nowhere. 'Yes mom.' I said playfully. She slapped me on the arm playfully. 'Shut up!' she scolded me. 'Good night guys. Good night Nature.' I saluted. 

~NEXT DAY~

I woke up, excited. I was preparing for my surprise. I called everyone to the private garden in the cabin. I took out a little box and squeezed it tightly.

 After everyone came, I announced, 'Could Nature please come in front here.' I was dressed in my best suit. She came in front. I knelt down, open the box and proposed. 'Would you, Nature, daughter of Gaia marry me as husband and wife?' Her eyes filled with tears and she nodded and whispered, 'Yes!' Everyone got on their feet and cheered and clapped as I pulled Nature in a bone-crushing hug and a kiss. I put the ring, made out of Chaos gold, with a galaxy colored pearl with tiny brilliant green emeralds surrounding the pearl. I wore mine, proudly.

Later, after the proposal, we changed into our normal clothes. The marriage was in the Chaos castle I put my arm around Nature as she snuggled against me. 'I love you, Elite.' she smiled. Her eyes reflected the sea so it became turquoise. I cuddled her tightly. 'Me too.' I laughed softly.

Annabeth POV

Today, it seem that Elite was in a better mood. Hmmm..... what happened? He was joking around today. I noticed Jasper. 'JASPER!' I waved. He walked towards me. 'What, babe?' 'Don't you think it's weird that Elite is so cheerful today?' I reasoned. 'Yup, babe. Why does it matter?' he said. Boys so clueless. I rolled my eyes. 'Then we can ruin his happiness!' I shouted. 'Oh! Good idea babe!' he said, getting the plan. I whispered the plan to him. His eyes gleamed. Oh Elite, you're doomed. 

A/N: Sorry again for the short chapter. I'll try my best to make the chapters longer! I hope you enjoyed the story and the surprise! So, what has Annabeth planned to ruin Elite's happiness? Read on to find out! Thanks for reading! I hope you'll read the sequel when I finish this story(If I ever finish!). I'll continue this story in sequels and sequels and MORE sequels!