The reunion

Percy POV

I woke up in a bed. Weird, I should be in the underworld right now. A man, with twinkling kind eyes smiled at me. 'Oh, you're awake now son.' 'Son? I'm family-less.' 'Nope, I am your true dad. I had to hide you because of the enemies, which would do anything to kill you. Now let's get going your mom is waiting in the throne room.' he replied. I gingerly slipped out of bed. I followed him to the throne room. 

The designs of the castle were..... beautiful. A beautiful lady was sitting on a throne. When she noticed me, she ran out from her seat and hugged me, almost breaking my ribs. 'Elite! I missed you so much! I am Cassandra your mom.' She said. 'Your name is Elite, by the way.' reminded Chaos. 'Now I am going to unleash your powers. It's like mine, but I'm still more powerful than you.' He took out a key and a box and unlocked it. Purple mist surrounded me. Chaos handed me a mirror. 'Wow.' My sea green eyes were galaxy colored, like my family. I was more ripped, taller and I felt stronger. A pair of galaxy color wings sprouted from my back, just like my family. 'Now I'll show you your sister. You both will take over the throne when I retire with Cassandra. ELLIS!' A girl flew down. 'Elite, is that you?' She whispered. 'I missed you so much!' I hugged her back. 'Hi Ellis. My sister.' I said proudly. Chaos and Cassandra wrapped us four in a hug. Finally, a family where I fit, I thought.