A Killer's Wedding

Rosalie's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror. Vivian, Juliet and Doll Face were behind me; smiling with tears in their eyes. I had my hair done and was in my wedding dress. Vivian said to me," you look so beautiful master." All three of them were my bridesmaids. I nodded to her while smiling. I saw her crying and hugged her gently while saying," you don't need to cry." "But you're so beautiful and you're getting married," Vivian said to me. We all hugged each other and I heard the music and said," it's time, Doll Face; go first then Vivian and last Juliet." They all nodded and lined up at the door. And began walking out...

Jeff's POV

I was so nervous, when the music started playing, I saw LJ's girlfriend, Doll Face walk out in a black and white dress. She had a purple rose in her hair. She walked up to the other side where the bridesmaids needed to stand. Next was Bloody Painter's girlfriend, Vivian. She had an blood red dress with a black rose in her hair. She stood in front of Doll Face. After her was the girl that took care of Rosalie like a mother; Juliet. She didn't have her eyepatch on. She had a baby blue dress on that was slightly revealing and a yellow rose in her hair. When I looked at the door, my jaw dropped.

Rosalie had a beautiful white wedding dress that made her look so elegant like an angel

Her hair had beautiful white roses and was curled and pinned. As she walked down the aisle, I could tell she was nervous. Slenderman walked beside her and seemed happy for his daughter. Once she got to the end of the aisle, she gave her flowers to Juliet to hold and grabbed my hands and smiled.

Time skip: to vows

3rd Person POV

Jeff's vows:
I looked deep in Rosalie's eyes and said in a loving voice," Rosalie, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You changed me into the man that is standing in front of you today. You always give me a reason to smile everyday. I will love you for eternity and no one can ever replace you." I looked deep into her eyes and saw her smiling with tears in her eyes.

Rosalie's vows:
I looked at Jeff with tears in my eyes and smiled while saying," after I met you Jeff. I always felt my palms get sweaty. I would have told you my feelings and confessed to you.. but I was honestly scared that you didn't feel the same. But that night, when you kissed me, I was so happy. Every time I was with you I always felt my heart fill with joy. You will always be in my heart and I'm happy to be called your wife. Before I met you, I never knew that love was possible for me. But you proved me wrong. And I'm happy I found love and will be forever happy with you."
Jeff smiled happily at Rosalie as Rosalie stared into his eyes. Then the priest (Masky) said," I now pronounce you killer and wife; you may kiss the bride." As Jeff dipped Rosalie and kissed her, everyone clapped while her friends were crying tears of joy. Jeff and Rosalie pulled away and smiled to each other...