Im Sorry...

Jeff's POV

I ran as fast as I could to the mansion. When I saw it less than 50 feet away, I ran faster. When I got to the door, I kicked it down screaming, "SLENDERMAN!!! EJ!! I NEED HELP!!!" As soon as I called their names, they came running down and froze at what they saw. They saw Rosalie covered in wounds and her own blood and me in tears, fearing that she was already dead. That's when EJ spoke up, "bring her into my room and I'll try to fix all of the wounds." I quickly ran to his room and Slenderman followed while silently looking at his injured daughter. As soon as I put Rosalie down, EJ told me to leave. I wanted to protest and stay there with her but I left, thinking that she could be dead...

~4 hours later~

Rosalie's POV

'Why do I feel like I'm in so much pain~? I feel like someone is just ripping my body apart...' When I woke up I felt as if I was being stab in almost every single part of my body. When I looked at myself I saw that I was covered in bandages. After awhile I stood up and left the room and was heading toward my own room until I saw Jeff. When he saw me he ran up to me and gave me a surprising hug and I stood there blushing. Until I hugged back. That's when I silently said to him,"I'm sorry Jeff, I almost hurt you... I-I'm so sorry..." "shhhh... Rosalie it's not your fault. It's okay, I forgive you..." he said while looking into my eyes and held my hand and put my eyepatch in it. "Here, I got it for you" I took it from his hand and tied it over my crystal blue eye. "Thank you Jeff, I'm gonna go to my room, I'm a bit tired" I said as I looked at him. "Okay, and is it okay if I start calling you Rose?" He asked while looking at me. I smiled brightly and said,"of course! I don't mind. I'll see you later Jeff", I said as I walked away.