New Creepypasta?

3rd Person POV

The next morning, everyone was awake except for Rosalie and Jeff. Everyone wondered why they weren't downstairs. Slenderman decided to go wake up his daughter. He went to her door and opened it slightly. And saw Jeff and his daughter asleep in bed holding each other in their sleep. Slenderman saw all of the snacks and realized they stayed up late together and fell asleep. He went to his daughter and shook her softly. Resulting in her groaning and opening her eyes while Jeff woke up from her moving. As soon as they seemed awake Slenderman said," breakfast is ready. Come downstairs." They both nodded and got out of bed. All 3 of them went downstairs and all of the cp people that were there ate breakfast.

2 hours later

As Rosalie and Jeff were on the couch with a blanket cuddling. A random person wearing a hood came into the mansion. They both seemed shocked and just stayed quiet. Slenderman came downstairs and saw this person, he asked in a demonic voice," who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?!" The man seemed to smirk and he took off his hood.

 Slenderman came downstairs and saw this person, he asked in a demonic voice," who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?!" The man seemed to smirk and he took off his hood

As soon as he took off the hood, the first thing you notice is his eyes. How deep of a crimson red and ink black. His black hair and pale skin. A lot of the girls were just gawking at him. Rosalie glared as him...

Rosalie's POV

I just glare at him the entire time while the other girls drool for him 'how come it feels like I know him from somewhere...? I don't trust him, he sends off an aura that is too familiar with me... and I despise it...' that's when he spoke in a low voice," I'm a new Creepypasta... my name is Daniel but people call me Bloody Hand." My father looked at him suspiciously. I knew father heard my thoughts. He must feel the exact same way. "Alright Bloody Hand, I hope u don't mind sleeping next to my daughter, Rosalie's room." Daniel just smirked and said," it's no big deal." He went up to the bedroom and father teleported Jeff, himself and I into the forest. Father turned to us and asked me," do you thinks it could be him, Rosalie?" I nodded my head and said," yes, he has the same aura as lord zalgo and the creepy smile." Jeff was there shocked and yelled," I thought he was dead!" I looked at him and said in a soft voice," he could have reincarnated... " Slenderman looked at me and I could tell he was sad that I knew that I didn't get revenge on my mother then looked at Jeff who was hugging me while a few tears fell. Father said in a quiet voice," Jeff I want you to move into Rosalie's room and protect her and keep an eye on her. No matter what, we can't let him get near her. I may be strong but I know that your love for my daughter gives you the strength I don't have. Will you please keep her safe." Jeff and I looked at my dad with wide eyes. Jeff nodded his head while holding me close to him saying," I won't let anything harm her or put her in any danger... I promise my life on that." Father nodded and teleported into my room. Jeff's clothes were already in the wardrobe. My father said goodnight and left to his room. Jeff and I sat in bed together and looked at our feet.

Jeff's POV

I looked at Rosalie, she seemed disappointed in herself. I knew she felt like it was her fault for her mother's death. I felt her pain when she told me about it. I brought her onto my lap and laid down with her on my chest. She put her ear to my chest, listening to my heartbeat. I didn't mind. It actually made me feel really happy. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep while listening to my heart. I smiled down at her. I felt like the luckiest person on Earth knowing that a beautiful and kind woman like her is in love with a killer like me. I kissed her head softly and fell asleep with her still laying on top of me.

Unknown POV

I was in my room plotting out my plan to win the heart of the woman I love. She seemed close to Jeff and it disgusted me. She will learn to fall in love with me even if I have to force her.

Ben's POV

I was in my room listening to that new guy laugh like a weirdo. Not to mention Rosalie seemed really pissed off when she saw him. She doesn't trust him so why should anyone else. I will help Jeff protect her with my life. I close my eyes and begin falling asleep thinking,'if I die... I'll die for the one I love...'