The Battle

Rosalie's POV

It's finally time to reveal Lord Zalgo to the others who don't know. Jeff and I walked down stairs and I said, " I know who the hell u are!" He seemed to smirk and everyone was around us and I said in my demon voice," You killed my mother... you took the only thing I had left of her and now you will pay with your immortal life... Lord Zalgo!" Everyone gasped while Ben, my father, Jeff and I glared. He stood up and clapped sarcastically while saying," well done, you figured it out. But you can't kill me! Your only a simple psychotic teenager who is part wolf demon!" He started laughing and went to his real form.

 But you can't kill me! Your only a simple psychotic teenager who is part wolf demon!" He started laughing and went to his real form

I kicked him as hard as I could and he flew out of the house and onto the ground. I glared at him and my father and Jeff were ready to fight with me but I looked at them saying," don't interfere... I need to fight my own battle... I need to get revenge for my mother...". As soon as I turned around, I saw all of my friends from childhood running over. I quickly used a spell to knock them out and laid them on the floor of the house. I walked out and summoned a force field around the house. Jeff was banging his hand on it, looking at me with pleading eyes. I smiled softly at him and told him," I love you Jeff, for all eternity". I quickly put a protection spell on myself and ran to Zalgo and summoned my mother's sword. He smirked and stood up. "A pup like you can't defeat someone as strong as me. You're too weak to even land a scratch on me"! I glared at him and ran to him with my sword ready to attack, until he grabbed me and threw me against a tree. I fell to the floor, groaning in pain. I slowly got up. I shook my head and heard zalgo laugh," you're so weak! Just like your mother! You will have the same fate as her!" I growled and turned into my  Black Widow Form mixed with the nightmare wolf form.

I howled in anger and charged at him

I howled in anger and charged at him. I jumped on him and pushed him very hard against a tree. I backflipped 10 feet away from him. I stood up and my wings formed and I started throwing feather blades at him. A few cut his arms and I could see his black blood dripping onto the grass, I smirked. I was ready to hit him with a death spell...but I was too slow... he teleported in front of me and stabbed his hand through me. My eyes widened in shock and pain. I could hear Ben, my father and Jeff screaming in panic. I smiled at them and chanted an old spell that mother had told me to never use. My father knew what I was doing and started breaking the force field. Once my body started glowing blue, he broke it and started running while screaming," Rosalie!! Don't do it!! Your all I have left!! I can't lose you too!!" I slowly summoned my wings and held Zalgo in place and said," if I die, you're coming with me". His eyes widened and a bright light came from my wolf demon clan eye and Zalgo disintegrated into ashes. I screamed in pain and I fell to the ground. I felt the tears roll down my face from the pain. 'Was this it? I'm a going to die like my mother..? Will I join her and be with her again' I smiled sadly as I felt the blood leaving my body and started seeing black stars. That's when I blacked out and felt the cold envelope my body...
'I'm with you now... mother...'