27/3/13

27/3/13

-

We finished our breakfast at the pancake parlour and we were back in the car driving our way to the supermarket.

Harry starts to slow the car down and pulls over to the side of the road.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"1 sec" He smiles and jumps out the car in a rush and runs to the nearest bush and starts to vomit.

I can't help but laugh.

Harry runs back to the car and jumps back into his seat. "Told you so." I laugh at him. "It was worth it anyway." Harry rolls his eyes and starts driving back on the road to the supermarket.

From the side of road to the supermarket, it was a 5 minute drive. "I'll be back in 2 minutes, you stay here. I don't want you to be vomiting in the car." I tell Harry but he refuses and opens the car door. I roll my eyes at him, he smiles back at me then our fingers entwine with one another.

The censored door opens in front of us and we enter the supermarket, got a small shopping trolley and went to find the popcorn.

Harry turned his head the face mine with a large toothy smile formed on his face, he then winked at me and went flying away on the trolley.

"Oh my god.." I immediately turn the other way to go get the popcorn but mostly to pretend I don't know him but then the trolley comes zooming down the isle I was in with Harry on it.

"You have no idea how much this is." Harry turns his head back to look at me.

"Har-" A stack of popcorn boxes fall off the shelves.

"Hey, I found the popcorn." Harry sticks his thumbs up at me and I can't help but laugh. "Great job."

But the manager of the supermarket thought it wasn't.

We got kicked out without buying the popcorn but I guess we had other food back at home.

We hoped back into the car again and drove back home with out Harry vomiting. When we got back home Harry pulled something out of his pants.

"Guess what?" Harry held his hands behind his back.

"What?" I smirked at him.

Harry pulls a packet of popcorn out from behind his back.

"You stole it?" My mouth drops open and forms an O shape.

"Maybe.." Harry chuckles.

"Well let's put it in the microwave."

-

I doubt anyone even reads this anymore lmao but i am starting some new fanfics! I'll work on them a bit more until I post them of course but I think this fanfic went down hill and I'm really stuck with it and it's becoming really bad so I might stop this one..

Please vote!

Gigi xx