26/3/13

-

~

26/3/13

Patching up the parts that have ripped apart,

trying to fill in the missing pieces of our puzzle,

putting something in place that had suddenly become out of place.

I never knew it'd be so hard.

Ps. I love you.

~

After a 20 minute walk through the park of silence we eventually got home to have a quick dinner, have a warm shower, watch some tv and get some sleep.

I slipped my legs into my pyjama shorts and put on one of Harry's black t-shirts over my head.

The smell of the black material was the best thing my nose had ever smelt. It smelt of flowers, fruit, everything I loved but best of all it smelt like him. It smelt like Harry.

I could feel the soothing touch of Harry's arms snake around my waist.

"I still love you Avery. I always will." Harry's voice whispered in my ear.

"I know Harry. I still love you and will forever." I soon replied before shutting my eyes and falling to sleep in the arms of Harry.

We seemed fine but there is still so many rips and tears. So many pieces of our puzzle falling out and going missing and so many things going out of place that had never been touched.

-

"AVERY!!!!" My named was being spoken through a megaphone?

My eyes flicker open and there is a clown in my room.

I look to my side and see no Harry.

"Harry?" I sit myself up properly.

Bursts of laughter escape his mouth and I have never been so confused in my whole life.

"What

the

heck."

"Ok, ok. So you know how our relationship is falling apart and we used to be so happy and fun? I just want to try make you happy again Avery. I really do." Harry says.

"Harry, I..

I hate clowns." I see his lips part and turn into an 'O' shape.

"But you are by far the cutest clown I've ever seen."

Harry's hands grip around my waist, he lifts me up and my legs snake around his body.

"You're actually my favourite clown."

"You're actually my favourite person." Harry says before his lips crash on mine.

Harry and I decided to go out to the pancake parlour for breakfast.

After Harry takes off the clown suit and gets dressed into decent clothing and after I'm dressed we go outside to the car.

Harry gets the car started and we both look at each other and say, "White chicks" when a thousand miles starts playing on the radio. We burst into laughter as Harry backs out of the drive way and we make our way to the pancake parlour.

"We have to watch that again sometime soon." Harry places one of his hands on my thigh.

"Maybe tonight? We can go to the supermarket and buy popcorn after breakfast." I suggest and Harry nods his head in agreement.

We arrive at the place we are eating at for breakfast. We find a park and enter the building and find a table for two. We take out seats and search the menus for what we want to order. Moments later a waitress comes to our table with a note pad and pen. I order the basic 2 stack with ice cream, syrup and strawberries and Harry orders the chocolate pancake with chocolate sauce, chocolate ice cream, choc chips and strawberries.

"You're going to be sick" I tell him and he just shrugs his shoulders.

-

NEW UPDATE WOOHOO

No one probably reads this anymore hahahahahahahahaha

but if you do please vote and leave a comment!

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in so long I haven't been on wattpad for so long, that means I need to catch up on all my fanfics too.

Hope you all have a great 2014 xxx

Gigi xx