23/3/13

~

23/3/13

I had some tea,

I slept a bit,

watched some movies,

baked a rainbow cake

and had a nice warm bath.

I think that it all helped except baking the rainbow cake (i kind of broke down and cried a lot) but I feel better, not that I'll feel this way for long.

Ps. I love you

~

- Avery's POV -

I wasn't really sleeping,

I knew that Harry was staring at me.

I don't know how but even when he just stares at me, he makes me feel so special.

Harry came back with a towel and a bucket, "Thank you." I gave him a weak smile.

He smiled back and put the towel under my head and bucket down on the ground beside me.

I lean over to my side, put my head right above the bucket and before it had happened I hear Harry say, "Great" very sarcastically.

Harry holds my hair back while I do my business and I can picture his face all screwed up.

"Our house is going to smell like vomit." I hear him whisper and I can tell that he is not trying to rip my hair out.

"I'm sick and your worrying about the house smelling like vomit?" I laugh and he joins in.

"I love you." Harry tells me.

"I love you." I lean in to give him a kiss.

He automatically pulls away and I feel embarrassed.

"Not at the moment Ave." He laughs and walks into the kitchen to get me a glass of water.

I had moved from the couch and into my bed and the only words Harry has heard over the past 24 hours is,

"I hate being sick."

"I am never going to La Prochetta ever again."

or "Food poisoning sucks."

Harry was asleep next to me, I know how tired he'd be from looking after me and hearing me whine non stop.

Oh, he was so perfect.

His lips were slightly parted, his eyelids shut lightly, his cheeks were a pale red and his curls scattered across the pillow his head was lying on.

I smiled at him but was interrupted by a liquid running through my throat and exiting my mouth not long after.

"Great." I said sarcastically just like Harry said not long ago.

-

Avery and I are twins at the moment :(

It's nearly summer break for me so I'll be able to write more YAY

Please vote, it makes me happy :)