Love In A Rush II

Summary: GERARD and SHAYLA step into the journey of being married and parenting, while they take on life challenges and career growth. Join the adventure of Gerard and Shayla, as Shayla overcomes her shyness, and develops into a career woman, which makes her exposed to the admiration of other men; and Gerard ventures to not only being the President of their growing family business, but being a politician to serve the country, thus, making him very busy, and even more desirable for other women around.

Will their love for each other withstand and succeed all the challenges that will come their way? Or their love is not just mature and strong enough to face the reality of being married, being parents, and having their own individual wants, needs, and goals in life? Will reality bite the sweet couple, or will their love for each other stand strong? Find out in Love in a Rush Book 2.

----------

She heard a faint sound of instrumental music.

That was what Gerard would always play lately. She was not familiar with that music but he would always hum it to her. Natatawa naman siya sa pag-hum ng asawa dahil kadalasan ay may kasamang panghaharot habang malanding sumasayaw na parang gigolo.

Naalimpungatan siya sa narinig na tugtog. She squinted her eyes with the light which she thought was the lampshape turned on, at napaangat ng ulo from her sleep.

"Anong oras na ba? Aga lumandi ng mister ko huh..." pabiro niyang sabi thinking Gerard was with her beside the bed all along. But she realized na uupo pa lang ang asawa dahil lumundo ang kama at naramdaman niya sa kanyang likod ang iniy ng katawan ng asawa. Idinikit pa niya lalo ang likod niya dahil masarap sa likod ang init ng katawan ng asawa lalo pa't malamig ang panahon ngayon. Hindi na nga siya nag-aircon dahil sa sobrang lamig. Nahirapan nga siya matulog kagabi dahil pag nilalamig siya ay nagpapa-akap siya sa asawa. That's when she realized that she waited for him to come home last night from his trip to Iloilo.

"Hon, nakauwi ka na pala. Inintay kita kagabi..." halos pabulong niya lang na nasabi kay Gerard na ipinupuwesto na siya sa gitna ng kama. Siya naman ay hinayaan lang ang asawa dahil inaantok pa siya. "Shouldn't we get up na? Late na pala. I'll get the kids ready pa..."

"I told the nannies to ready the kids..." he said and moved on top of her.

"Anong oras ka nakauwi?" tanong niya kay Gerard na galing sa Iloilo para bisitahin ang mga tinatayo nilang condominium doon.

"Around 1am..." matipid na sabi ni Gerard as he kept himself busy kissing her neck, and putting kiss marks on her.

"Hon..." Magrereklamo dapat siya dahil naglalagay na naman ng kiss mark ang asawa niya sa leeg niya. Pero imbis na pa-reklamo niyang nasabi, halos pa-ungol pa niya itong nasambit.

Napatawa ang asawa niya at tinuloy lang ang paghalik sa kanya habang tinutulungan siyang magkumot. Alam kasi nitong lamigin siya. She felt his stiff manhood in between her legs. Gerard pulled her underwear down and pushed his boxer shorts to expose his and tease her core with its head, as he caressed and kissed her to ready her for his entrance.