Epilogue

Epilogue

They always said when you know that you are at the end of the story, happy ending comes when my story, doesn't always end up on a happy ending. Everything is clear and in peace. That's what I thought when a devastating news comes on my life again. Every happened to me turned me into a strong woman. I believe in myself, I thought everything that has come on my way would make me still stand strong.

Dad is in a coma. A massive heart attack was the reason of it. The doctor says it is because of the stress of his work. I just wanted my father to be happy but he end up lying on  a white bed. The doctor's were glad that he was bring in time into the hospital and took him on the emergency room.

All I thought he would be gone on me, I prayed for him to stay. When everything seems fine, there's always come a problem ahead of you. A thousand of problems which you are trap in decision on how to surpass it or you could die living it.

I found myself in the room where my father is, then a woman came along together with him. All I know was the anger for her but when I saw her, I cried out and hugged on her. Her hugged keeps me safe, I know, my mother wasn't there when I was growing up but her to see her with my father. I'm happy to it.

She says sorry for how many times, my stepfather who kneeled on me. I cried because he doesn't need to do that. They didn't need my word, All I need was their presence and that make me whole again. My stepfather who take my mother's hand, I know it should be my father but that's their happiness and they are with father to help.

I know it will take few months for my father to gain his strength again. But I knew he will continue what was he's doing. 

Amy didn't leave my side, she was always there to support me and guide. All the things she sacrifice, all the things she didn't do, she didn't regret it because she wanted me to be happy. Amy is a true friend. Find someone like her, maybe she loses hope sometimes, but she always back for you. Don't push people away from you, pull them through your heart and make changes.

Amy proceeds on her doctoral degree, matapos kasi ang masters noon ay hindi na niya binalak ipagpatuloy pa ang doctoral dahil hassle na daw iyon. Ngayon napagdesisyonan niyang ituloy iyon. From the bachelor degree in course of HRM, lume-level up na ang bestfriend ko.

Scott Jock stays with his family business, their pharmacy. Actually, partner ng clinic ni papa ang pharmacy nila kaya kapag nagrereseta si papa ay doon ang mas approve niyang bumili. I heard that he's dating a model, hindi si Anatoche, kaklase niya daw noong highschool at noong nagkita daw sila ay hindi na siya tinigilan kausapin no'ng model. I hope nga lang ay hindi siya katulad ni Anatoche the bitch.

I heard that Simoun Blake Johnson wasn't the real father of Anatoche's child. He stays and laylowed on London and that's all I know. Wala naman kasi kaming connection, wala rin naman akong balak na ipakilala siya sa anak kahit na one time ay nag-email ito sa akin na magkita kami para makita niya si Riley. Like hello, kailan pa siya nagkaroon ng pake?

And Anatoche, she was fired, everyone knows that. She give birth to a child last month from an unknown personality. Hindi niya sinasabi dahil alam niyang makakasira iyon sa kanya. Dapat lang iyon sa kanya. She even admit the viral pictures namin ni Simoun. And now everybody hates her, sa akin naman napunta ang mga magagandang salita ng mga tao na ngayon, wala na naman akong pake. Bash me, ano bang pake ko? I have a family at sila ang pake ko.

All I did was to help myself stand up again at unti unti ko naman iyong nagagawa. Hindi ko nakakalimutan na sa lahat ng mga nangyari sa akin, there still a thing you can hold on to.

Without him, I'm not the woman I supposed to be right now.

Harriet Benson give a meaning to my life, actually, I don't know if he's dating me or not. Padala ng padala ng bulaklak at chocolate. Hindi rin nakakasawang magbasa ng mga letters niya, lalo na't handwritten ang mga iyon. Harriet was once became a stranger then became something important person to me. Without him, I will still be the girl they used to know.

I thank him for everything, siguro nga maikli pa lang ang panahon na nakikilala ko siya but I'm not closing my doors for him. For this time, hahayaan ko muna ang sarili kong maging masaya.

Bigla namang umiyak si Riley sa bisig ni papa, inaabot naman ni papa ito sa akin dahil ayaw tumahan sa kanya. Natatawa na lang ako dahil namiss niya ang kanyang apo. Yes, my father is breathing, fine and alive. He's on his wheelchair, still on his medication but well, I can see the progress. Gagaling si papa, I trust him.

Napapangiti na lang ako sa sarili ko kapag iniisip ko iyon. Akala ko noon ay magtiwala daw ako sa mga sinasabi niya sa akin noon, but he's referring to God's faithfulness. Hindi naman siya pinabayaan kaya masaya akong kasa kasama ko siya ngayon.

"Esca... do your own happy ending." Papa said, niyakap ko na lang din naman siya pero agad din akong lumayo dahil umiyak bigla si Riley dahil naipit. "Harriet is good for you."

Napangiti na lang din naman ako sa sinabi niya.

"Thank you pa, I love you..."

"Love you too my Esca, you will always be my beautiful and perfect daughter. Will always be."

"And you'll always be the perfect father I ever had."

Sometimes we always took for granted the things that comes on our way and doesn't even look on the things that might come to it. I've learned my lessons and that's make the woman who I am now. 

The whole world heard my story, the most beautiful girl in the world. The girl they used to know before but in the end, I still got a title. The perfect imperfect woman, Reena Francesca Campbell.

They once look up at to me and wanted to see and have the things I got and suddenly, doesn't want to be. Everybody got their time, ups and down. I've been there, most of the times and you see me now, I survived everything.

Once the perfect girl rule the world, don't look at her that she was, we are unruly to ourselves sometimes but we need to take upon and learn things that everyone wasn't perfect even the one you believe in.

Be the girl who you used to be, not what they wanted. They don't rule you, make your own world and blind them with your kindness. 

I may not have the perfect story that anyone could live upon but I can show you how I survived all the things I've been through. From the girl you knew, a woman has grown upon. Make a statement, make a legacy and leave to them what are you living for. 

Trust him.

I born without titles, just a name of Reena Francesca Campbell and I live to conquer to world as it should be. I will always be the imperfect woman you know about. I do exist on my own world when happen, I exists on everyone's world. That's the thing I'm not aware of.

I did have a story to tell, and that's what imperfections of being a perfect woman you know has reach it's happy ending. I got a long way but yeah, there's always point at the end of a story. And now, I'm ready to hear yours.

--THE END--