Chapter 11

Chapter 11

My last note

If you're reading this, it means you bought my book. On my deepest gratitude, thank you so much. On this book, I will share the things happened on my life. Giving advices and lot about what girls could talk about

So let's starts.

I'm Reena Francesca Campbell, everyone knew me as Reena or just the fact, most beautiful girl in the world. No one could tell how beautiful we are, God created us in a simple way that the same person has. I'm one of you, I'm still like you.

They thought, being beautiful, being perfect is a one kind of opportunity that gives life changing on my path. Well, I can say that it is but no so much it that it turned me up 360 degrees. You always saw me as the perfect girl, the one you think you can be, the one you think was you. Do you think how much I wanted to be you?

I didn't let myself down or to say that I'm just showing it to people. No, I'm the girl you see. The Reena you talk about.

I graduated with a degree of interior designing. My dream is that I'm the one who'll manage to design my house or anything like that. After I graduated, I thought it's easy for me to find job, it's not. Seriously. I became freelance, most of the times, the projects were rejected or didn't get push through.

I was just beautiful, that's what they said. And I came to think that to degrade myself.

I'm no beautiful, perfect. You criticize me because I'm beautiful and not because I'm a human like you.

There's so much to learn about me.

And everything you wanna know about was hiding behind the beauty you sees. That's the only thing you cared, what's on the outside. Get rid of it. You kill the person inside.

Reena Francesca Campbell, came from the broken family, don't have any stable jobs, wasn't perfect, boring, have flaws, different. That's what you have to learn about me. I'm not perfect, you should know that.

Everyone wasn't, and so the girl you called.

I have some advices to some girls out there, wish it could help.

1. Be yourself – why? It is the only way you won't be compared. If you show yourself, how beautiful you are, then they will see you. Don't be desperate, just flow it nicely, you'll see somehow.

2. Be more enough me – You thought I was the most beautiful girl in the world. I wasn't. You are too. Every one of us will get old, our skin will wrinkles. Be the most kindest person then they will remembered that you are that person. 'Cause if you were old then, will they call you most beautiful?

3. Create a masterpiece – give yourself a time. Show the world what you can do and if they knew, they will appreciate it. Leave some masterpiece that the world would remember what person are you.

4. Leave depression – if you were experiencing this thing on this moment, please, live your life. Girls, if you wanna show the world how pure and treasure you are then show them first that you are. Don't make them see you first, you need to see yourself so you can show to the world that a person like you could make it through whatever it might takes.

5. Be kind – just like what I said, beauty will no longer exists as you get old. Your attitude will stay as you old, be kind, gentle and have faith.

Last page.

My last note:

Girls, remember, if you wish to be me, just like me. Be more than enough, or possibly be the most beautiful girl in the universe. Every girl is complicated, that's what they said. We became complicated because we sees things not as it should be, it is as we wish it is to be. You can conquer the world, whatever title you might get or worsts than that, you shouldn't care. Girls shouldn't care.

Live enough to see the world, live as you are not as want you to be. I wish that I was like you, a normal person who walks into the mall without being chased. I wish it could make happen but I guess, I won't not until this fame will fade.

If you were trying to be someone else, stop. Stop because it isn't the right thing to do. you use yourself to be someone that you cannot be. If there were some troubles or problems you had, leave it, left it behind, move on even if it hurts.

I'm trying to live normal while having this kind of fame (sure enough, I can do that by the time passes away). You know, I hardly say to anyone that I love what I'm doing right now because I only enjoyed the chances.

Don't make me say that I'm not grateful for this, I am. Seriously, I am.

Being the most beautiful girl in the world was hard for me to take but I took every steps of it to show that I can make a move with the words I said. I can make you believe on yourself because you should've. Don't push things away from you.

Don't say sorry for not being who you are, you always had the time to have it right. Make some time, just don't forget that tomorrow, you should conquer the world.

It is not too late to be who you are. Be not me. Be not Reena Francesca Campbell. Create your own magic, your world you can conquer.

This is my story, this my life and the label doesn't prove myself. I can be beautiful in my own way, in not the world says it because I know I am. I believe in myself, so you should have it too. I may not know what struggles you are in right now but for me to say it, live and conquer.

Be not me.

Be not Reena Francesca Campbell.

She's not perfect, she's not the most beautiful girl in the world.

Label was just a label.

You can create your own label and have your name arises to show the world who you are.

I know you can do it, girl.

You can change your world, start with your heart. <3

Reena Francesca Campbell, The Most Beautiful Girl in the World—as of now.