My sentence

Right now I was standing in the courtroom waiting for my sentence. Though I'm not really listening even if I probably should. I knew they were gonna throw me in jail and they wouldn't even care what happened to me, for them I was just a waste of space. My parents thought the same thing. How I knew? They kept yelling it in my face, well at least my mom did. My dad left 3 years ago to get away from us, she always blamed me for it. After that happened she started drinking again, she always ended up throwing plates, glasses, bottles of wine and whatever was in her reach. My body was filled with scars from it and also from the beating I got from my boss if I did something wrong. I would've quit, but I was saving money for when I was 18 I could get out of this hell hole (a.k.a. home).

"Faith Young Summers, please rise."  I quickly stood up. " I could send you to jail, but there has been an opening in Camp green lake, an all boys camp for troubled youth, because an all girls camp wouldn't be the best choice for you. So, Camp green lake or jail?" "CAMP GREEN LAKE" I yelled. No way in hell would I choose jail over camp. " 18 months Camp green lake." And with that he slammed his hammer down.(A/N Don't know what it's called, sorry)

They pulled me in a police car and drove me home to pack my stuff. I unlocked the door and saw that my mother was passed out on the couch. I made my way as quickly and as quietly to my room and packed some stuff that I would need and also some candy that I hid in a secret compartment. I quickly put some different clothes on, because I was not going in the stupid clothes my lawyer told me to wear. I made my way downstairs and quickly ran passed my mother, who was beginning to stir in her sleep. I closed the door behind me and looked at a school bus? A cop came out and told me to get in. I took a seat all the way in the back and got handcuffed to the seat in front of me. He told me it was an 6 hour drive. This was going to be a long day.

A/N
I know it's a bit short, but the next chapter will be longer!!