Chapter 18

Kaner POV

"Jon I need your help. NOW." I called the only person that could help me. Lani had been drinking a lot, most likely to drink away her problems with Tazer. 

"What's wrong?" His worried tone came over the phone.

"Lani-we were drinking and she got really drunk and she's about to pass out and I can't drive or carry her please?"

"Yes of course, usual bar?"

"Ya, please hurry!" I almost screamed as I heard his car start over the phone. 

Tazer ran into the bar and found Lani and me. Lani was mumbling to herself, with her head in her hands. "C'mon Lans..." He gathered her up bridal style. She melted into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. After we got into his car she fell asleep, Tazer kept looking in the mirror. 

"Dude she's fine," I whispered. He just shook his head, denying it. When we got to my place, I ran ahead to open the door. 

Toews POV 

I pulled her into my arms again, to get out of the car. Yet again she put her arms around my neck. We were in the elevator alone, because Kaner went ahead to open the door. "Jonny mmmmph." She pulled herself up so her head was at the base of my neck. She pulled herself up again, "'ey." Lani moved again so her face was to me. She kissed me, completely out of blue. Lingering, but drunk. I wanted more, but I wasn't that much of an asshole and she was drunk. 

When we got into I set her onto the bed. "Hey Tazer?" Kaner whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Stay with her for a little while, she always gets- I don't know. Just stay with her," He said quietly.

I settled down next her on top of the sheets, with my arm around her. She leaned against me instantly I tangled my fingers in hair. Enjoying the feeling of the raven black strands again. I kept twirling her bangs with my index finger, when she started whimpering. I kept gently playing with her hair and she calmed down. She turned and wrapped her arms around me, "You're not goin' anywhere." Kaner laughed from the doorway. 

"Fuck off. And while you're at it take off my shoes and get me a blanket please?" He grabbed my shoes making faces the whole way, and threw a Hawks throw at me. I covered both of us and settled in to spend the night. 

hell this is short and kinda filler. im doing a lot of drunk scenes lately arent i? well for you guys who lik em goof for you cause theyll be a few more ;) im so sad the olympics are over :(:(:( tears. and Kaner, dont get me started i want to hug him poor guy <3 tell me your thoughts!! FIRST TO COMMENT GETS DEDICATION!!!