chapter 10

A/N omg its been so long, im so sorry guys!!!

"So Jonny where are we going to do when we get there?" I asked, yet I knew what Kaner was going to do.

"Uh dance, Lans. What else?"

"Oh I don't hook up with everything that has boobs." He coughed in the driver's seat.

"I think that's my job." Kaner interrupted. I laughed.

When we got to the club we went to a bar near the dance floor. Kaner chugged a beer and ran off to do god knows what with god knows who. Jonny stayed by me at the bar. I was still nursing my first beer when he was on his third. Soon the shots came, we downed 4 each. Kaner came back and grabbed my beer, drinking the rest he ordered me another one.

This on was my third, I went out onto the dance floor. A guy had been flirting with at the bar and followed me out. Grinding on me, it sucked having a job as a stripper. It seemed like guys could smell me a mile away. After 10 minutes of dancing I was loosening up. Dancing more with the guy than just grinding. Jonny suddenly appeared, "Get the hell out of here." He growled.

"Woah, sorry Toews." He said and backed off.

"Jon--" I complained but got cut off by him,

"Follow." I followed him down a short hall. We were both pretty drunk, I'm guessing we planned on getting a cab, I was busy thinking about traveling plans when Jonny grabbed me and pressed my back onto the brick wall. Moving closer I knew what he was going to do. His eyes fluttered shut, molding our bodies, "I couldn't stand to see that." I nodded, too overwhelmed to say anything else. His pink lips moved closer, "Lansss." He moved the last inch, our lips connected; I wasn't thinking straight with the alcohol. My hands moved to his shoulders, as my mind shut down running on pure hormones.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as he reached to cup my butt to support me on the wall. His hands fisted in my hair and groaned, as I went down his jaw line. He moved onto me next nibbling my collar bone, and sucking at the skin. "Home now." He finally got out.

He sat me down and let me fix my hair so people didnt know that we had just dry humped each other in the hallway. Brushing his hair down with his hands he shot Kaner a quick text. And brought me outside to a cab. When we were sitting in the back I kept drawing circles on his jeans. Jonny jumped every time I got close to his upper thigh. I just laughed at him.

A 20 minute drive, I think he had a case of blue balls. When we reached the guest house "You're mine tonight," He murmured.

I slammed him against the door. ripped off his shirt, and he ripped off mine. Staring at my tattoo, I'm guessing trying to read it. I kissed his chest, dragging him to the bedroom. He took over, stripped off our jeans so we were just in our underwear. He was on top of me, when his eyes stormed over and he froze. The mood died with him not moving, "Sorry. Not going to happen. I don't fuck sluts that strip for a living." He grabbed his jeans and walked out.