Secrets

Danny: the secret between you and Danny that no one else knew was that he always had to call or Skype you before every show or interview so you could calm him down. He didn't want any of the others to see him scared so he found a closet to hide in.

Dougie: you and Doug had a guilty pleasure that nobody was to know of ever. The two of you watched every kind of teen vampire/werewolf/zombie show out there, including teen wolf and the vampire diaries. It went so far as you two cancelling plans just so you could catch up on the latest episodes.

Harry: Harry had this thing where he would always want to do your hair, make up and pick out your clothes for you. It's not something you planned, he just did it and you were appreciative. In all honesty his make up skills were much better than your own and it made for a nice and intimate morning routine. In return you gave him lots of massages after his tough work outs.

Tom: between the two of you, you shared a tumblr account dedicated to #pudd and posted numerous cute pictures and vids that the boys were completely unaware of. It was hilarious when the pictures reached their twitter feeds and the puzzled looks they gave each other. You were very creative in making it look real and they never found out it was you two behind the account.