Meet cute

Danny: it was late, very late and you still hadn't left work yet. You worked at a cafe to pay for your university tuition fee in London. Five minutes before closing time somebody runs inside and orders an earl grey, take away. He was so good looking that you cheekily wrote your number on the cup and told him "I'll tea you later." You were horrified over your bluntness, but he just winked at you.

Dougie: you were shopping at your local Hollister and was trying on a dress in the fitting rooms. As it turned out you couldn't zip up the dress and had to ask for assistance. You mistakenly ask this cutie with a bandana to zip you up, only realising after that he did not work there. It wasn't your fault he looked straight out of a magazine.

Harry: you had foolishly let your friend drag you along to the new insidious movie playing in the cinema even though scary movies scared you to death. At one point everything on the screen is still, but the music builds up and you know you you're in for a shock. You lean to the right side of you and grab the person in fear, who also grabbed you. Your friend sat on the left side, you realize too late. "Sorry, I'm Harry. Didn't mean to grab you."

Tom: Tom was a person you had been falling in love with from afar. You had never actually talked to him or met him, but you had seen him often in the neighbourhood. One early morning you took out the bins for the garbage trucks to pick up and you saw him doing the same thing. You dared to approach him as subtly as one can dragging two large plastic bins. But one of the wheels caught on some grass and you tripped. He burst out laughing at the sight and rushed to help you. "This litter-rally made my day! I'm Tom, nice to meet you."