Chapter 5: The Bridge to a Inner Dystopia

"Raysterboy! Let's go! "

I just realized. I was back to where I was standing right next to Danny. Seems like I had a premonition. A really fucked up one to say the least.

"HELLO?? RAAAYYYRAAYYY??" Danny kept yelling in my ear all pumped up cause he would've never thought I'd consider even being seen in public with him. Much less some refreshments.

"Danny. Relax. Before I change my mind." I replied, already a bit annoyed by his eccentric nature.

He apologized and explained that he just saw me stare off in the distance. He thought that I was staring at some chick in some cubicle or hallway. But as he connected the dots on the fact I was simply staring at the wall, he figured I was in deep thought.

As he explained we walked to the refreshments area, approaching the new intern's desk. Already feeling uneasy, I gave a brief recap on my premonition to Danny. He sensed that my forsight might mean something deeper and he checked up on the new intern.

"Aye there ........new person!?" Danny giving the best and most electric smiles with his greeting.

"Channon. Roze Channon." This dim face, with the most blank face ever. She gave this dead look. Quickly remembering what I daydreamed about I quickly looked at her desk.

Thinking I would find a carcass, all I found was her finished stack of files. Surprisingly, she did her work as fast as I did. Weird.

"Well, I guess I'll, uh...... See ya ..... Yeah." with that light remark, Daniel dipped and kept walking grabbing my arm to get me out of this awkward moment .... But then...

"Hi." she lit up, in a subtle way when she saw my frightened composure. Waving her hand kindly greeting.

"...uh...Hi.." awkward I stated, cause sincerely. Come on, give me a break, I just imagined this bitch was drink chicken blood from severed poultry that kept bleed all over her desk. I had the right to feel uncomfortable.

"Um ray come on buddy, let's go!" Danny kept signing me to get the fuck away from her.

So I did. Leaving her, while she kept waving goodbye, and waving......and waving....and waving.

At the refreshments section, me and Danny continued to conversate about this New Intern.

"Man, I never felt worse in my entire life.. That girl gives me the heebee jeebeez!!" all under a white accent, he continued about the weird co-worker.

"I don't know. The stuff I imagined, I thought it was real.. She might have something to do with all that occult shit, you never know." reasoning with the information I had, I drew a conclusion that this bitch had something going for her. That was abnormal.

*Creeeeek*

"Hey guys..hope you don't mind that I tag along"

Great. We have company