Chapter 27- Too Late?

Too late?

Chapter 27

Ty's POV

"What are you going to do now?" I dully looked at Alex who had a concern expression on her face. I wanted to answer her question but I as much as I wanted too, no words came out. I must look pathetic, no worst, I look like a coward who didn't have courage to stand up to her father and protect her. I didn't have the courage to tell her that I'm dwelt and madly in love with her.

"You do know that tomorrow is the wedding?" she asked causing pain to stab me in the chest. Of course I knew that her wedding was tomorrow, how can I forget that the only person that I will probably love is going to get married tomorrow. As cliché as it may sound and as weird as it may sound coming from a guy like me, it was real.

I sighed and leaned my elbows on my knees as I raked my hair stressfully not knowing what to do, "I know"

"ok so what are you going to do about it?"

My brows furrowed getting irritated with myself, "I don't know" I responded grumpily.

"You don't know?"

I glowered at her "that’s what I said" I snapped, "look I'm sorry I just feel really mess up right now"

She chuckled, "you also look messed up, just saying" I gave her a playful frown.

"I just don't know what to do" I admitted.

"That’s cool, if you don't then you don't you don't need to force yourself" she trailed on, "it's going to be so weird seeing Callie in another's mans arm. Oh and talk about seeing her wearing a wedding ring from now on, now that is going to be new. I bet that they’re going to be the hottest couple in the universe. I wonder what her wedding gown will be like. Gah I'm so envious. Our 'friend' is going to get married while we're here dateless. How sad is that?"

"shut up" I hissed not wanting to hear more.

"You I know, now that I think about it I bet Callie is finally over you. I mean it's just like you said, after your vacation with her and after she talked to her father she not once did call you, nor showed her face in front of you. She even sent you a wedding invitation, now that's a girl that can move on pretty fast"
"Alex just shut up" I hissed not wanting to hear the truth.

"I can't blame her though, Jacob is pretty hot while your Mr. Nerdy pants 101, he rich not like you who never had a job, and he is a man unlike you who doesn't have the courage to take the love of your life back. Callie is pretty lucky to have a guy like him; Jacob can give her a beautiful life and beautiful children. Ah who knows maybe a year from now were going to be witnessing her second child's birthday"

"will you shut the fuck up" the emotions and anger that I have hiding for so long finally let loose causing Alex to looked at me in awe.