Chapter 9- Sick

here you are guys, another chapter just like i promise

VOte comment FAn C: <3

 Thank to my lovely friend for making He's my nerd it's very first banner :]

Chapter 9

I was so excited to go to school today, and I’m guessing you know why. I grinning from ear to ear, repeating that little scene from yesterday. I got up a little early than usual, which again ‘new’ for me. I practically skipped downstairs to the kitchen to get me some breakfast. The maids were looking at me weirdly, I guess this is different for them since I’m cranky when it comes to morning. You could say that I’m not a morning person.

“Good morning everyone” I said in a sing-song voice

“Good morning, Ms. Callie” the maids said smiling

“My oh my, our little Callie is happy? In the morning?” Ms. Claire said walking to the kitchen passing me

I followed her to the kitchen

“I know, it’s new to me too” I said cheerfully

She nodded and continued with her cooking. Can this day get any better? Another reason to make me happy is that I haven’t been scolded by my dad or Ms. Claire. If only my life was always like this.

“Are you going to stay for breakfast?” she asked

“No, I want to get to school early” I said grabbing my stuff and heading towards the door.

“Mmk then” she said

“Oh before I go, is dad home?”

“No, he left a couple minutes before you went down”

“Oh ok”

I made my way to my car, the grin still not leaving my face. A couple minutes of driving, I finally arrive at school. I looked around and there weren’t much people yet. I stepped out of my car and walked around to find Ty. Ty once told me that he like going to school early, but I never found out why.

~

“Ugh” I grunted

I crouched down on a sitting position resting my feet from all that walking. Why is it that I always have to do the looking? Why can’t they find me? I’ve been running around school for half an hour and there was still no sign of him.  My feet were killing me, I think I got blisters from all the walking.  

“Callie, what are you doing?” I heard a familiar voice coming towards me