Chapter Forty: Not So Bad

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

My alarm clock went off telling me i had to get up for school. I looked in the mirror at myself and almost threw up at the horror. I had making streaking down my face and my hair was greasy, and sticking up everywhere. I looked around my neck and realized i still had justins necklace on. I grabbed it and ripped it off breaking the clasp. It jingled as i tossed it into the garbage. Today was gonna be a bad friday. I didnt want to try very hard today. So i through my hair into a messy bun, wiped the make up off of my face, put on my volleyball sweat pants and my volleyball hoodie. I looked somewhat presentable for a girl that just got her heart ripped out. The clock read 6:43 which meant i still had a good 15 minutes until i had to leave. My phone started buzzing, after i turned it on. 13 missed calls and 5 texts. I didnt even bother listening to the voicemails. I started to read the texts. Which were all from justin.

Justin: allie, just so you know i still love you!

Justin: allie....sarah is about 4 months pregnant so i didnt cheat on you!

Justin: allie, im not choosing this!

Justin: allie please answer me...

Justin: ok fine...im giving up, im sorry and text me sometime...please...

This is truly horrible! Im not even gonna answer him! I hope he thinks i killed myself! I can not believe he got her pregnant!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

All of my friends no about the horrible break up, but no way did i tell them all. Amanda told everyone while i cried at the lunch table. I dont think i am ever going to get over justin. It was the last class of the day, english. And i walked into the room, im always one of the first people in the room. Other people started walking in and i noticed Peter Walker starring at me smiling. I looked over at him, in time to see him pass me a note. I open it and it read "Hey Allie, you may not really pay attention to me but im really close friends with amanda. I heard that your finally single and was hoping that maybe we could hang out sometime. Love Peter. P.S. text me at 334-453-2543 :)" Peter was a very good looking guy that i never would have guessed to like me. I smiled at him and he knodded his head and smiled back. Mr. Stark sat at his desk and put something on the projector.

Mr. Stark: ok class now, we are going to be in the process of writing a novel for the rest of the year. The prompt is very broad. You have to write an interesting story, it could be fictional or non-fictional. It has to be fairly long and school apropriate. It can be a romance, an action, a paranormal story, or anything you want. Ill give you sometime to think of a topic.

I immediatly had a great idea! Im gonna write a romance novel, and i have a perfect name for it....

"MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER VACATION"

THE END!!!!! What to y'all think of my second story finished! Waay better than my first one right! Comment if you like it! I thought the ending was creative! I'm gonna miss this story...