Chapter Fourteen: The Big Fight

Allie: AUSTIN DO U CARE ABOUT ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF!!

Austin: ACTUALLY..... I'M THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED YOU TO YOUR "LOVE"!!!!!!!

Allie: DO U WANT US TO BREAK UP!!!! FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I FEEL LIKE NOTHING CAN RUIN MY HAPPINESS!!!! YOU RUINING IT!!

Austin: ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU CONSTANTLY MAKE OUT!!

Allie: WE DON'T MAKE OUT ALL THE TIME!!!! WE KISS FOR LIKE FIVE SECONDS AND THEN U YELL GROSS!!!! WE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND WHAT DO YA KNOW YOU ARE THERE TOO!!!

Austin: OH SAVE IT!! EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!! WE ARE HALFWAY DOWN THE BEACH BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!

Allie: YOUR ACTING LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD THAT WE ARE AN EXTRA HALF MILE DOWN THE BEACH!!!

Austin: IT IS!!!!!

Allie: YOUR RETARDED!!! NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME AND JUSTIN TO BREAK UP....FOR YOU??

Austin: YES!!!!

Allie:....(about to cry) I HATE YOU!!!

I started running back to the house. I was crying and i didn't wanna see anyone.

Kaylee: (yelling) allie wait!!!

Ashley: (yelling) Allie guuurl!!!

Justin: BABE WAIT!!!!

I was still running ignoring every ones calls for me. I still couldn't see anyone at the house. My sprint turned into a run. I was loosing stamina. I was running and running until i felt someone grab my wrist. I still tried to run but i couldn't. I turned around to face the person holding me captive.

Justin: (out of breath) babe...??

I ignored him. I didn't want to talk to anyone. My cousin was being a selfish jerk and i wanted to be left alone. I starred at the ground with my arms crossed.

Justin: Are you...mad at me??

I still didnt answer. I was on the verge of crying because my cousin cared more about himself then he did his best friend and his cousin's relationship...at he set us up!!

Justin: allie...??...are...are we still...together??

He sounded really concerned. I felt kinda bad. I looked up at justin and uncrossed my arms. I looked over towards kaylee, ashley and uck...austin. They were in the ocean about waist deep jumping over waves and trying to get to the sand bar. I looked back at justin. I passionately put my hand on his face and kissed him. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. We pulled apart.

Allie: does that answer your question?

Justin: almost!?

He smirked and i kissed him again. For a short time. We pulled apart.

Allie: justin...we should pretend we broke up...to get back at austin.

Justin: great idea!!

Allie: imma make myself cry and u just pretend to be mad at austin.

Justin: haha i feel evil...i like it!

I playfully stuck my tongue out at him and i got my cry on. I crossed my arms and stomped through the sand towards kaylee, ashley and austin. I was a good five feet away from justin. I grabbed my towel and layed it out in the sand. I sat on it and pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on my knees. Not long after that. I peaked my head up and saw kaylee slap austin and then they got out and headed towards me and justin. Justin was laying face down in his towel a few feet away from me.

Kaylee: hey allie al?? Everything ok??

She was confused and concerned. I could tell the tone in her voice that she knew i wasn't ok.

Ashley: al? You alright?

I lifted my head up off of my knees and immediately exposed that i was crying. Kaylee immediately bent down and put a friendly arm around me.

Kaylee: oh my goodness!!!! Allie what happened?

Allie: (crying) i...did...exactly what...au...austin wanted me...to...to do!!!

Ashley: austin!!!

I looked over at austin...i was fake crying really good...he had a sorry look on his face. He walked over to justin.

Austin: hey man...

Justin: look dude...just...just fricken leave me the hell alone.

Justin rolled his eyes at austin. Austin towards to face the house not showing the emotion on his face. I looked at justin who was laughing his butt off silently. I gave him a silent clap and a thumbs up.

Kaylee: what the heck??

Ashley: why r u all of a sudden happy allie? And u justin?

Austin turned around to face us looking confused.

I stood up and walked towards justin. Our hands interlocked and i rested my head on his arm.

Justin: (sarcasium) you mean your giving me another chance?? Gasp!!

We both started laughing. And i gave him a peck on the lips and rested my shoulder back on his arm.

Allie: gotcha austin!!

Everyone looked extremely confused

Ashley: so u guys aren't broken up?

Allie: sorry kaylee and ashley we had to do that to austin...

Kaylee: well thats a huge relief!!

Austin: ughh...to good to be true!!

Kaylee: shut up austin!! You know they make a cute couple!! Stop trying to start things!!

Austin: (mocking kaylee) shut up austin!! You know they make a cute couple!! Stop trying to start things!!

Kaylee: austin your so jealous of them!! Just drop it!!

Austin: fine!! Im jealous that i haven't had a girlfriend in god knows how long?!

Justin: (coughed) never

We all laughed, including austin.

Austin: im sorry allie.

Allie: im sorry i said i hate u austin...i dont hate you... Your the best cuz ever!

Me and austin hugged and i went back over to justin. We started walking back to the house. I didnt even get to go in the water!! Oh well its not like we wont have another chance. Besides it was almost noon and that is a bad time to be in the sun rays. Especially extremely burnt...like me!

Hey yall!! What do you think?? Let me know if u think this is a good chappy!! Comment, vote fan!!!! I love you guys!!