Chapter Twenty Eight: Getting Sad

He pulled me closer to him and our lips met. Everytime we kissed it got more passionate. I pulled apart, justin smiled and we both started laughing. I rested my head on his chest, my right hand was interlocked with his and his left hand was wrapped around me.

Allie: tell me something i dont know about you...

Justin: i play guitar, sing a little and i happen to REALLY like a girl named Allie

Allie: you sing?

Justin: just a little bit...nothing to major. What about yourself? Tell me something i dont know about you?

Allie: hmm...well most of my friends torment me, they enjoy the reaction they get from me, aand i sing a little, also i REALLY dont want these last two days to end...

Justin: what do you mean your friends torment you?

Allie: 8th grade is almost over and i am so glad! Cause next year im going to high school and i will get to make new friends.Every chance they get, pelt me with skittles, chance me around with crayfish, mess up my hair, everything!

Justin: yea, you definetly need new friends!

Allie: yes i do, now about you singing...what do you sing?

Justin: some orginal songs, some by other artists...

Allie: who's your biggest inspiration?

Justin: probably Justin Bieber... But i would never want to be as famous as him, i wouldnt like girls throwing themselves at me

Allie: (laughing) they already do! Were you there when we went to dairy queen?

Justin: (laughing) that chick just had issues...she had to have known i was with you

Allie: (laughing) oh she definetly knows now!

We laughed for a while and then it got a little quite. I was getting kind of tired. I started to doze off, the hammock rocking back and forth, being warm in justin's arms and the sound of the waves crashing on shore. I heard justin lightly start snoring and then i fell asleep.

*****************************

I woke up because my back was hurting really bad. I shifted a little and then i felt someone tighten their arms around me, i opened my eyes a little and saw a shadow of justins face, his eyes were open and he was smiling. I shifted again and realized i wasnt on a bed. CRAP! We were still on the hammock.

Justin: hello gorgeous

Allie: (tired) mmmm we stayed out all night....

I finally realized what i had just said and i shot up and sat on the hammock. I was instantly awake.

Allie: (serious/laughing a little) oh my god we stayed out all night! What time is it?

Justin was chuckling a little and he took out his phone to check the time.

Justin: 6:12am

Allie: this is NOT good

I tried to get off the hammock quickly, but my foot got caught and next thing i knew i was laying on the floor, justin was laying next to me and the hammock was upside down.

Allie: (laughing) oh gosh im so dumb!

Justin: (laughing) oh gosh your so cute! Im sure no one noticed we were gone cupcake...

"oh really?" i heard someone say. I looked over to the source and saw three familiar figures walking towards us. I realized it was austin, kaylee and ashley.