Chapter Three: Settling in the House

The elevator wasnt the fastest so i was standing in it for about 3-4 minutes. The whole ride the only thing going threw my head was justin!! His hair was a gorgeous black and his eyes were brown and VERY easy to get lost in. He looked to be about 5' 8". The shirt he was wearing made it really easy to see he had rock hard abs!! He seemed really nice. How does he not have a girlfriend?? When the elevator stopped i opened the door and got out. The first floor had a ginormous tv in it!! And my room was right near it!! I walked in my room and all of my roomates were in it!!! 6 year old Anna, sister to 7 year old Cassie. They shared the double bed on the bottom of one of the bunk beds. My bunk was beside it. I had the bottom bunk, to easily charge my phone. My sister Jamie had the top. Ashley our other roommate is 13 and she is on the other top bunk!! Overall i think we have pretty good roomates!! The best part is everyone in that room, besides Jamie, is a belieber!!! Yes!!! I exited my room and went outside to the car to get my suitcase. I opened the trunk and grabbed my suitcase. I dragged it up the stairs and onto the first floor. It got a little crowded in our room when we all were moving around placing things everywhere. Jamie put her things in the bottom drawer of the dresser. I put all of my clothes in the top drawer. Cassie put her things in the one above Jamie's. Above Cassie's was Anna's clothes. And Ashley put her things in the closet. To make sure my bed was claimed i threw my phone on it and spred a blanket i brought on it.

I walked out of my room to see who our room-nieghbors were. I walked across the hall to the messiest room ever!!!

Me: hey guys!! Nice room ya got here.

There were a bunch of my cousins in there jumping on the beds and "unpacking" there things! There were so many clothes on the floor.

Andy: how do you like our room??

Me: well mine is better cuz we have a floor.

I was laughing.

Andy: yea right!!

Me: come see our room!!

Andy followed me into my room. Ashley, Cassie and Anna did some decorating. There were two posters of justin bieber on the wall, and ashley was playing a bunch of his music on her ipod. Andy walked in and said

Andy: wow you have a nice room!! I'm gonna go find my floor!! Then we will see who has the nicer room!!!

He ran out of my room and into his. I ran up the stairs to the second floor. When i got i got up there justin was sitting on the couch next to austin. I sat on the floor in front of them and we (mostly me and my cousin) talkes about random things. I was glad i was talking to my cousin because i never see him because he lives in kentucky!! Austin suddenly stood up and said:

Austin: i will brb!! I have to go to the bathroom!!

He said running down the hall, leaving me and justin alone...

i love hearing your comments!! thanks for becoming my fans!! you guys encourage me to write everyday!! this chappy is kinda short but oh well!! i like to read your books to so private message me your books so i can get reading!! i love you guys!! thanks for reading