Hey Lucy

Lucy's pov 

me and Luke are walking home from school and he couldn't stop smiling. 'why are you all happy' i asked and he looked at me with glowing green eyes. 

'i just feel like its going to be a happy day' he replied and i chuckled 'mummy, what was my dad like?' i paused and looked at him. 

'Luke, i explain your father all the time, in the stories i write for you' i said and he shook his head. 

'not imaginary daddy, real daddy' this boy is getting clever and clever, i guess he can see through the fantasy of his father in the stories. 

'well, as you know, your father is a wizard like me but he was different' i explained. 

'how?' 

'he is a fire dragon slayer. and he can do the things dragons can do but much better' i said just to make luke smile. 

'he sounds cool' 

'you have dragon slayer magic' 

'really, but i learn celestrial magic' 

'i know but you have dragon slayer magic in your blood, its natural that your a dragon slayer, but obviously you need your father to teach you' 

'one day' he whispered and i smiled carrying on holding my sons hand. 

we both walked in the house and it was silent. as i shut the door there was a note from Happy saying he's gone fishing and wont be back till late. after i read the note me and luke heard a clutter. 

'mumm-' 

'shh' i whispered and picked up his baseball bat. i walked closer towards the kitchen around the corner and luke slowly followed behind. as soon as i turned the corner i saw a slight figure and started beating him to death. 

'GO MUMMY GO!' 

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE YOU PEDO FREAK!' i shouted and the guy screamed in pain. 

'LUCY STOP IT'S ME!' when i heard him talk i froze, i was just still holding the bat in my hand shocked. i watched Natsu stand up and look at me with those big green eyes of his. 'Hey Lucy' i didn't listen i just punched him around the face, he really must have been strong because its like punching gajeel in the face but i didn't show my pain. i just grabbed him by the ear and dragged him outside. 

'EXPLAIN!' i shouted and he just shouted at me. 

'lucy, i'm so sorry-' i interupted him with another punch 'WILL YOU STOP PUNCHING ME, IT DOESN'T HURT, I'M BLEEDING ENOUGH' 

'YOU LEFT ME NATSU!, YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE AND YOU NEVER CAME BACK. YOU LEFT ME 18 AND PREGNANT, I HAD TO RAISE OUR SON ALL ON MY OWN WITH HAPPY, I HAD TO DEAL WITH OUR SON ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS FATHER, AND EVERYDAY IT BROKE MY HEART BECAUSE HE NEVER GOT TO KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU WERE, YOUR SELFISH NATSU!' 

'SELFISH?, LUCY I LEFT BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO PROTECTED YOU, I ALSO LEFT BECAUSE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT LOVE REALLY WAS, I LEFT TO GET MY THOUGHTS STRAIGHT, JEASUS, I JUST CAN'T BE ALONE CAN I, WE ALWAYS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER, ONLY WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE BEING ALONE WE HAVE TO SINGLE TEAMS, WHY NOT ME LUCY, WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU, AND THERE YOU ARE CALLING ME SELFISH' she shouted back and i just cried and sat on the bench by the front door. 

'natsu, you left me without saying goodbye, i was so scared, you took so long, we thought you were dead' i cried and Natsu hugged me. 

'Lucy, everday i woke up feeling guilty about what i did, i hate the fact that i just left you. please forgive me, i can be a better guy' he stroked my cheek and wiped the tears away and i just hugged him. 

'how did you find us' 

'i have a good nose' i giggled at his reply. 

'please don't leave me again' 

'i won't ever leave you again' i looked at him wanting him to promise. 'okay...i promise i will never leave you again' i smiled at that better responce and held his hand. 

'come on, someone really wants to meet you' i said and we both walked in the house. we watched Luke watching the tv lacrima and i looked at natsu feeling nervous. 'Luke, someone wants to meet you' i said and luke looked behind and saw Natsu. 

'Natsu this is Lucas Jude Dragneel, your son' i introduced and natsu walked closer to his son. 

'hey bud, um...apparently...well i am, your dad' silence. litually silence. Luke touched his scarf and smiled. 

'WOAH, YOUR MY DAD, THE FIRE DRAGON SLAYER CALLED SALAMANDER' he yelled exitedly and i was shocked but natsu was even more shocked. 

'uh yeah-' 

'i knew you would find us one day' Luke hugged him. and i cried natsu felt his scarf and giggled. 

'i see your wearing my favourite peace of clothing' he joked and Luke smiled. 

'mummy told me that you wore it so you could find your daddy, so i wanted to do the same, and i found you...you can have it back now' Luke started to take the scarf off but natsu stopped him. 

'hey kid, keep it, it suits ya, maybe one day you have kids and you give it to them' we all smiled and luke hugged his dad again. i then walked over and hugged them. 

'mummy, we're finally a family' 

'WHATS GOING ON HERE!' we all stopped and turned around to see a little blue furball cat all puffy, he must of fell in the water. 

'hey happy, suprise' natsu spoke and happy balled out in tears. 

'NATSU!' happy flew over to his best friend and hugged him tighter than ever. we all laughed and we had a big family hug. 

finally we are together. 

------------------------------------------

i hope you like this chapter. 

thanks for reading. 

i thought it was so cute. 

can't wait to write the next one. 

xx