Three Years Later

i walk in from work and Hear Happy and Luke playing with the toys in the Living room. i put the groceries in the kitchen and i sit in my writing room to try and write a story but nothing is coming into mind. 

'Mummy you have Letter' Luke said handing me a letter and i gently took it of his soft hands. 

'Thank you Luke' 

'who it from?' he asked and i looked at the writing and frowned. i knew whos writing that was. and it was Levy's.  

'Hey Luke why don't you get Happy to give you a bath, i'll tell youu who its from when you come out okay' i said and Luke nodded and laughed running away. 

i opened the letter slowly and my heart was racing fast. 

Dear Lu

             Haven't these past three years gone quick. we all miss you at the guild. we wonder if you'll ever come back home. we assume you left because Natsu disaperpeard but then we thought you had passed away. most of us thought you left because you Happy didn't care about the guild anymore. but me Erza and Juvia and the others don't believe that. we arn't trying to get in your way, we just want to know if your safe and happy. 

in case your wondering how this message got to you, me and Gajeel went to the magic council to have this sent. obviously we didn't get an address but they told us they would find you. 

Just to let you know ever since you Left the guild, Jellal joined and him and erza got married last year. she's pregnant with a girl. Gray finally proposed to juvia because they had a fling night and she has a one year old. me and Gajeel are together and we have twins who are turning three next year. we have a girl and a boy. 

i hope we can see each other again. 

Lucy i know it may be hard for you but please write to us soon. i miss reading your stories. and i miss the laughs and joy you braught to the guild. 

from Levy. 

tears flooded the paper as i read the letter. i couldn't not reply, they are worried about me. i miss them so much, how much i need to write back but saying what?. i should tell them the truth, i hate how they worry about me. i got freash paper from the desk and my ink pen and started to write my letter of reply. 

AT THE GUILD- no ones pov 

the magic council messenger arrived at the guild to give a letter to the master who was sitting on a table worried about Natsu and Lucy along with the worry of happy. 'Master Makarov' the messenger spoke and the master looked up as well as the rest of the guild. he grabbed the letter and his eyes glew bright. 

'Its from Lucy' he spoke with shaking hands. the guild members huddled around the table the master sat on and he read out the letter. 

Dear Fairy Tail. 

                         it's been a while since ive seen you and i feel incredibaly guilty. i didn't leave because i didn't care, i left because i was sad and scared about what was going on. Natsu left without saying a proper goodbye again. 

i wanted to say goodbye but i knew that if i did you would make me stay. i will return again one day its just that me and Happy are fine where we are. espcially with Little Lucas Jude Dragneel. i bet its hard to believe but before natsu left...you know what i'm not even going to explain, i never thought he would leave but i found out about Lucas two months later, thats why i wanted to leave. i wasn't ready to tell you all about the pregnancy. 

we call Lucas Luke for short. he has my blonde hair and Natsus facial features. he litually a little version of him. ive been trying to send letters to natsu but it's been too hard to actually send them. if he ever comes back and wonders where i am, please tell him to find me, don't mention luke because i know that he'll come back one day. 

i hope you'll all see luke, i talk to him about you all. i told him everything about the guild since i joined and the struggles we went through and the possitivities of what we did to succsess, i talk about Natsu but not enough because it brings me to tears. i teach Luke celestrial magic. 

you all don't have to worry about me and Happy, we are fine. and Congradulations to the mages with the next generation, i hope i can meet them too. 

i haven't written in three years and Levy, you inspired me to write. i thank you for sending me that letter, i miss you all. 

lots of Love 

Lucy

as the master finished reading out the letter the entire guild was silent with tears and small smiles knowing that Lucy is okay. 

Lucy's pov 

i remain sitting on my desk hoping they got my message. i hope they don't hate me. i want to see them but i'm to scared to leave, i love it here, i just love being free from bad guys and doing impossible missions, where i can just sit down and relax. i do have a job but not magic jobs, i get payed just enough rent and just enough to feed. nothing can get in the way with this new life. 

as i close my eyes Luke begins to cry, and i quickly get up and follow the sound of the crying and see my beautiful son in tears sitting in the bath. 

'Lucy, he won't stop' Happy stressed and i just giggled. 

'don't worry happy, i'll take it from here' i said and he flew to his room. i went towards Luke and knelt down towards the bathso i could wash him. 

'NO!' he yelled and i looked at him angrily. 

'Luke please, you need to get clean so i can put you to bed' i slowly started to stress because he kept on crying. 

'NO!' 

'LUCAS, JUDE DRAGNEEL!' i snapped and he glared at me but at least he stopped crying. 'i swear your just like your father, stubborn litually stubborn' i repeated and he giggled as i cried. he placed his small hand on my cheek and looked at me seriously now. those green eyes just made me see his father litually, he is just too much like him. i felt something wet then hit my cheek and i saw Lucas trying to hand me his flannel. 

'mummy get me clean now' he spoke and i giggled. and snapped out of my depressed state. 

when Luke was finally clean he showed me how to change himself and i clapped him as he jumped into his bed and snuggled in the covers tight.  

'night night sweetie' i said and i put a magic lanturn on which spun stars slowly and read or sung stories and lullabies. as Luke drifted off i went straight to bed and tried to fall asleep hoping i'll have a good dream this time. 

------------------------------------------

hey guys hope you liked this chapter. 

i thought of making an emotional chapter because a hashtag mentioned emeotion so here you go. 

the next chapter will be another timeskip. 

can't wait to write the next one 

xx