WHAT IF JELLAL WASN'T A VAMPIRE TO BEGIN WITH...? [PART 6]

ERZA

"If he continues to transform, Jellal Fernandes will disappear." Everyone gasped after hearing what Porlyusica said. Then she looked at me, "I need to talk to you alone." Gray and the others decided to leave seeing Jellal, leaving the two of us alone. I gripped my hands knowing what she's going to tell me next. "You want to know the reason your thirst is getting worse lately?" I gasped, "How did you know that I was..."

"I can sense it Erza. To explain this, the one who could use the Excalibur's power was you, Erza since the day you made a contract with him. Your body which once possess a high amount of magic energy would desire even a greater one. You desire Jellal Fernandes."

I knew I had desire in drinking more of his blood. His blood is special. "Is there any way that you could cure him?" She sighed heavily, "The only way to solve this is by getting the excalibur out of Jellal. This is the only solution I could think off, it's best for him as well. He can regain his human capabilities after that." I smiled as I gripped her hands, "Please Porlyusica do whatever you can. You have my gratitude." She smiled back, "Don't worry my dear, he's like my child too, all of you. I can't watch my children suffer."

"That's right." I turned around seeing master standing behind. "Since when did you get in Makarov?" said Porlyusica. "I got a message from Erza and others about JEllal. About your solution, please carry on. We might need to to do it quick before the other vampires from dark guilds would start to hunt him down. The Excalibur must not fall into the wrong hands, if not chaos will happen."

JELLAL

"Are you sure you're going to be okay Jellal?" said Lucy. "I'll be fine, sorry for making your worry." I said while sitting on a wheelchair since I lost my ability to walk. Natsu chuckled, "Don't say sorry, you did nothing wrong. We'll find a way to get you back in shape!"

"That's right! I'm sure Porlyusica has a way." said Gray. Then I saw Erza came in the room. She was smiling brightly. "Don't worry Jellal, we'll definitely save you! Porlyusica has a way of solving this..." Before she could finish her sentence, the ceiling begin to crack and the pieces of hard stone started to crumble down.

"Lookout!" Juvia yelled as Erza quickly grabbed me before one of the falling piece got us. "Jellal are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but I'm sensing some intruders." I said as I saw three shadow figures within the mist.

ERZA

"Is everyone alright?" I yelled as they all responded. "Yeah, where's master and Porlyusica?" said Lucy. "We're good, those brats, you're gonna pay my bill!" said Porlyusica as one of them snickered about. "Well, well Makarov, I never expect you to be keeping the Excalibur in your hands. You must be thinking of using it to conquer Fiore."

Gramps clenched his fists and yelled, "Hades! Enough of this blasphemy! The power of Excalibur is intensive, it must not fall into the wrong hands and I mean you as well."

Hades scoffed and looked down at the two of us. "So he must the Excalibur's keeper at the moment." Ultear nodded, "Yes, I almost got killed during my encounter with it." I gritted my teeth as I stood up, "You won't lay a finger on him." She laughed, "Is that so..." I changed into my Heavenly Wheels Armor and poured out my attacks straight at her. "You can't even touch me, remember that Erza?!?" said Ultear stopping the swords with her arc of time as they fall off to the ground. I smirked coming from the other direction, "true but you only can control one at a time."

She managed to block my attack just in time. "Damn you..." she cursed under her breath. "Ultear, I'll leave it to you to deal with Titania. As for you Meredy, hand the boy to me immediately." I gasped, "Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Juvia!"