Sick Honeymoon

ERZA

This is the best day ever! We explored around the city of Crocus for our honeymoon. I especially enjoyed watching the beautiful flowers blooming in the middle of the palace garden. I was shocked when Jellal handed me a bouquet of red and white roses along with a huge teddy bear. My mouth went opened wide as I jumped on top of him. He chuckled as I took the bear and squeezed it tightly while holding his hand. Then halfway through the journey, I stopped admiring the dessert menu that was placed in front of a sweet shop. I drooled the moment I spot strawberry cakes and also caramel mousse. I dragged Jellal in and ordered twenty slices of strawberry cakes along with a caramel mousse. Jellal only ordered a cup of espresso along with some caramel sweets with it. He watched me eating my cakes away. I stopped looking at him, "You're not going to eat anything Jellal?" I asked as he shook his head. "No."

I pouted as I placed my cake down and handed him the other slice. "Here, you can have some." He flinched and smiled, "Its fine Erza." I frowned as he took a caramel sweet into his mouth. Guess I'll just force it to him then. An idea just popped up in my head. I watched and waited for the right time. Before he could take another of his sweets, I quickly smashed my lips, forcing the strawberry piece into his. His eyes shot wide as we pulled apart. He swallowed quickly, "Erza, what are you..." He covered his mouth feeling embarrassed seeing the other customers watching the two of us. I smirked, "So how does it taste Jellal?"

His cheeks flushed red, "Taste really sweet...just like..."

I rested my head on my right hand, "Just like?" He blushed redder almost like my hair colour. "You..." He said it out softly for me to hear. I lifted his chin up while gazing into his eyes, "Wanna have another bite Jellal?" He gulped, "Erza...I..." I giggled and whispered into his ear, "Well, we can have some fun later since its our first honeymoon together."

I could feel his heart beating fast as I sat back on my chair and finished the rest of my cakes while he finished his too. Then we continued walking around and did some shopping. I bought some new clothes and some coats just for the two of us. Later on, we had a fancy dinner at this five-star restaurant before heading back to the hotel.

We sat in the taxi heading back to the hotel. I rested my head over his shoulders while clinging onto him, "Thanks Jellal, this is the best honeymoon ever." He smiled, "We could stay a little longer if you want to." I gleamed looking up at him, "Really?" He nodded as I cuddled him in the car. "You're the best guy, Jellal." All of the sudden my eyes widened as I placed his hand on his forehead. "Wait a second..." I paused looking down at him, "Are you having a fever Jellal?" He shivered slightly denying the fact that he was unwell, but I could tell that his body was hot from the moment we had our desserts at the sweet shop. I raised my eyebrow, "Seriously Jellal, you're not well."

"I'm fine Erza. Its just that I'm feeling slightly hot." he said as I cupped his face, "You're not! You're really burning up Jellal! Then I suggest that you have a good rest for tonight and tomorrow then."

Once the taxi stopped at the hotel, I straight tucked Jellal in bed. "I said I'm fine Erza." He insisted of getting up from the bed but I stopped him from doing so. "You're not moving from the bed until your fever is recovered. You should rest for tomorrow as well."

"But what about the movie that you wanted to watch?" he said as I kissed his forehead, "It doesn't matter, all I need is for you to get well soon, now rest up." His forehead was still warm as he slowly closed his eyes drifting into a deep sleep. I sighed while pulling up the blanket all the way to his neck. "Sleep well, Jellal." I said as I turned off the lights and slept right next to him on the bed.

TIMESKIP

The next morning I woke up to some soft groaning sound. I turned around seeing Jellal panting heavily. I touched his forehead and this time his forehead was covered with sweat. I quickly headed to the bathroom and brought a warm cloth and a basin with hot water. I touched his cheeks gently as he opened his eyes, "Morning Erza, guess I woke you up didn't I?" I shook my head, "Looks like you haven't had a good night rest." I said while wiping the sweat away from his head. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize its not your fault that you got a fever. My, you're burning up Jellal. Why don't you take a shower, that might help at least." He nodded as he struggled to get up from the bed. "Its fine then, I'll help you clean up." I said as I helped him sat on the bed. I went in the bathroom to draw some more hot water and placed it on the side table near the bed. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off from him. I gulped seeing his sexy heavenly body and those gorgeous abs. I put away my thoughts and wiped of the sweat from his. Then I unbuckle his belt but he stopped me. I looked up at him as he smiled, "I'll do it myself." I frowned and head banged him, "No way I'm your wife so its my job to do it till the end." I took off his pants and started cleaning. He looks hotter with the boxers on. Once I'm done cleaning I brought some fresh clothes and helped him up before tucking him back to bed. "I'll go get something for us to eat okay?" I said as he gripped over my hand. I turned back seeing him smiling, "Thank you Erza." I smiled back and kissed his cheek before running down to get some snacks.

TIMESKIP

I came back to the hotel room finding Jellal to be no-where seen. "Jellal?" I said after hearing a flush sound coming from the bathroom. He came out few seconds after that and wiped his face, "Oh hey Erza." He let out a few coughs before heading back to the bed. I happily placed a tray of some hot soup I bought from the nearby food court. "Here you go some creamy wild mushroom soup and some garlic bread. Say aaaahhhhh!" I took the spoon waiting for his mouth to open. He gasped and open his mouth slightly. I didn't realized the next second he coughed out drank some water. "Sorry! I should blow first before feeding you." I said and started blowing on the second scoop. "Its fine Erza I can do it by myself, why don't you eat your share too."

"Well you're right about that." I said and had my share of the soup too. "That was delicious! I never thought that Crocus would have such tasty food. Wait, your meds I got it from the clinic." He took the pills and rested for the next few hours. While watching him sleeping I touched his forehead to make sure that the temperature goes down. Then evening came as the sun sets for the day. I frowned seeing the sight of him panting lightly. "His fever has gone down slightly for now." I sighed feeling slightly disappointed about our honeymoon vacation. I thought that we could have our first night together but that's gonna have to wait.

Out of the blue he pulled me over to the bed. I gasped seeing him on top of me as he played with my hair. "Jellal, you're suppose to rest, you're still not well." He smashed his lips onto mine and parted away few minutes later. "I'm sorry Erza. I thought we could have a perfect honeymoon together but its my fault that I got a fever all of the sudden. If only I..." I cupped his cheeks, "You don't have to say sorry all the time Jellal. I can wait till you recover and we could go out together more often. I'll call Lucy later to inform her that we will be coming back later." He gripped one of my hands, "Don't be....I'll make it up to you, I have been waiting for this long."

He slowly kissed me while unbuttoning my blouse. I blushed, "Jellal...go and rest." He smirked, "Not going to happen." he said leaving butterfly kisses from my neck till my stomach. I gasped at the feeling his warm tongue touches my skin. I panted pulling him up back and gave a passionate kiss. He opened his mouth slightly and I got to taste his moist cavern. His minty taste...then he did the same to me while his hands running through my hair. Then he nibbled at my neck, leaving a mark as I sank my fingers into his hair enduring the slight pain. "Jellal...aaahhhh..." He looked up and gave a smirk before continuing sucking on my chest. I let out a soft moan while his hand was playing on the other. I groaned the moment he stopped to unbuttoned his shirt. I quickly pounced on him and left my mark on his neck as well. Then I ran through his torso endlessly leaving him growling softly. He gripped my hand and pushed me back to bed. This time he gave a slight lick at my neck and embedded his fangs deeply. I could feel my blood being sucked away. I wrapped my hands around his neck enduring this weird feeling in me. "Your blood is so sweet, Erza...I want more of it..." he said biting harder as I yelped clutching onto him more. He let go soon after taking a few sips of my blood. I slowly wiped the remaining trail of blood on his lips. His red eyes turned back normal after that. Soon after everything is over, I slept resting my forehead on his bare chest for the night. I couldn't be more happy.

TIMESKIP

"Looks like your fever had gone down." I said excitedly after taking his temperature. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Where to my love?" I smirked as I turned around facing him and lifted his chin up, "I think I still prefer the sick Jellal than this one." He gasped and I giggled, "I mean the sick Jellal looks way hotter than the normal Jellal." He grinned and pinned me down to the bed, "Then make me, Erza." I chuckled and rolled him down the floor and kissed him again.

"I will soon...my love!"