WHAT IF JELLAL WASN'T A VAMPIRE TO BEGIN WITH...? [PART 4]

ERZA

"Alright class as for your assignments, please read chapter 4 and 5. I'll be asking some questions the next class." said Sir Freed, one of fairy Tail's best literature lecturer. I scoffed feeling restless during his class. "Miss Scarlet I expect you to read as well." he pointed out as i nodded in reply. "Yes Sir." He smirked and left the class.

"I hate literatures...I don't even understand a thing." I whined walking lazily out of the class. Juvia and Lucy chuckled, "Oh come on Erza, you could ask us if you don't get it." I looked up and hugged them tightly, "You're guys are the best!"

Suddenly the windows crashed as the wall started to crumble to the floor. "What is going on?" said Lucy as I spotted two figures within the mist. I gasped seeing the girls who were from Grimoire Heart. I clenched both my fists, what are they doing here now. "Long time no see Erza, how's life here in Fairy Tail Academy after ditching us from Grimoire Academy."

"Erza you know them?" asked both Juvia and Lucy as I nodded. "Yes, before I enrolled here. What brings you here?" Ultear smirked, "I heard news that the power of excalibur is here somewhere within this academy." I knew it, they are going to after Jellal. "Sorry but the power that you seek is not here."

Meredy frowned, " my sensory link can feel the power of the atmosphere here. Don't tell me you all are trying to hide the power." Ultear snickered taking out her globe, "One last chance I'm giving before I tear this place bit by bit."

I gritted my teeth unleashing my swords, "I won't allow that." They both grinned and started attacking. "How brave! Let's dance into battle!!!! Maguilty Water blades!!!!"

"Water Slicer!"

"Taurus, Aries! Take them down!"

We all attacked together at once but Ultear summoned her globe as all our attacks vanished into nothing. "Arc of time into the future!" That lost magic, she already mastered it. Meredy came from behind, "We have been training hard Erza since you were known as Titania. We can't simply let you take the title easily, Maguilty blades!" I got hit by one of the blades and went crashing against the wall. "Erza!"

"I'm fine, Requip! Fire Empress Armor!"

"Try all you want Erza but you can't beat me!" Ultear laughed releasing several magic circles in the air and blasted over my direction. I quickly dodged most of it. "Water Jigsaw!"

"Loki I summoned you!"

Ultear continued blasting her attack till I caught glimpse of Jellal walking along the hallway. "Jellal!" I yelled. I can't let her have him, the power of Excalibur must not fall in their hands. I stopped and attacked back at her, "Morning shooting Star!" I managed to make a cut at her abdomen as she fall off to the ground. "Erza what's going on?" He came running to me. Ultear quickly got up, "I'll end you Erza!" I quickly grabbed Jellal and drop to the ground avoiding her attack. I grabbed his hand and ran off away from Ultear quick. "I'll get you Erza, you can't run from me!"

"Where are we going Erza?" asked Jellal as I explained the situation quickly. Somehow we managed to get far away from her and hid in a room. I gripped Jellal's shoulders, "I need you to turn into the excalibur now." He sighed, "I can't become the excalibur itself unless you drink my blood. My blood becomes the power which controls the excalibur itself. How long you can use the excalibur depends on the amount of blood you drink. Once you run out of power, the excalibur  will return its form into me."

I thought for a moment till I heard some loud explosions coming by. "You can't hide Erza! I'll destroy this place bit by bit!" I unbuttoned Jellal's collar, "I'm sorry Jellal, but I have to stop them from destroying the academy." I could feel goosebumps coming from him. "What's wrong Jellal?"

"The first time it hurt a lot, could you be gentler this time?" I nodded and sank my fangs into his neck once again. He slowly lost his balance, I quickly gripped him preventing him from falling. Soon after he transformed into the excalibur. I'll have to end this with one strike once and for all.

"Come out Erza! This is not fun!" Ultear raged walking through the hallway. I walked out of the room and faced her. "Oh I see you have a brand new sword."

I raged making two strikes at her. Hey eyes widened when she got slightly cut by my attack. "That power...it can't be...the excalibur?!?" She soon started laughing, "Finally the excalibur power, I found it. Give it to me Erza!"

"Never!" I raged out all of my power onto the excalibur and hit Ultear as the bright light burst all over the academy. As soon as the light dims Ultear was no-where to be seen. I noticed there were some drops of blood on the ground.

The excalibur glowed turning back into Jellal. He was panting heavily, "Are you alright Jellal?" He soon calmed down his breathing and nodded, "I'll be fine, I just need to rest." Jellal went back to his room while I went over to the office to explain the situation to master.

"I see, so grimoire Heart has found out about the excalibur."

"What shall we do Master?" I asked as he went into deep thought. "Strengthen the security system. I'll ask freed and Levy to set up a barrier over the academy. In the meantime, you should protect Jellal at all cost. We must not let the power of excalibur fall in their hands." I nodded and walked out of the office. "Hey Erza!" I looked up seeing Natsu walking by. "Woah you look all battered up." I chuckled, "Yeah from the fight just now." He whined, "Man you should have called me!"

"Natsu can I ask you a favour?" I said as he nodded. "Sure thing what?"

"Could you see how Jellal is? I'm worried he might exhausted himself too much." He grinned, "Ooh you're worried about Jellal right?" I gave a glare at him and he gulped, "Yes mam." then I cracked a smile and patted his head, "Good then. I'm going to take a shower."

TIMESKIP

NATSU

How I wish I could join in the fight too. I came over to Jellal's room. I knock twice, "Jellal you're there?" There was no response. I waited for a while till I turned the door knob. It's unlock, "Jellal? You there?" I looked around his room. He's not here? Then I heard the sound of water running from the bathroom. That's strange...

ERZA

Hah...haahh..why is my throat feel so dry? Didn't I just drank Jellal's blood? I could feel my throat getting dry every second and the pain keeps coming. I quickly finished my shower and changed my clothes. "Hey Erza, I brought some notes for you." Lucy came in the room. I panted leaning against the wall trying to settle this pain in me. "Erza are you feeling okay?" Lucy came closer. "Don't come near..." I warned. "Erza?"

LUCY

Erza seems to be feeling unwell could it be she's feeling thirsty. "Erza? What's wrong?" I came over patting on her back. She gripped my neck all of the sudden and pinned me over to the floor. Hey eyes were glowing bright red. "Erza what are you..."

NATSU

I walked in the bathroom, "Found you Jellal! What you're doing?" My eyes shot wide, "Je..." I saw Jellal sitting down leaning against the tub, panting heavily. The water was running and there was blood flowing out from his neck non-stop. "Jellal..you..." 

WILL CONTINUE SOON...