Keiko vs Aomine....

Keiko's POV:
As we face each other in the court, both of us are so pumped up.

"Don't cry when I beat you."

Aomine teased, but I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him.

"I never cry in the game of basketball, now let's do this!"

I said it in confidence with Taiga threw the ball into the air, Aomine quickly caught the ball before I caught it as I ran after him.

Damn he's fast!

I thought while running after him, I ran to the left side of where Aomine is and blocked his path to score immediately which surprises him, but smirks at me.

"Heh you're quick for a woman."

He remarked with a snarky smirk as I smirked back at him.

"Same goes to you, but not quick enough!"

I then smacked the ball from his hand and ran past him.

"Oh no you don't!"

Kagami's POV:
While we're watching them compete, Kuroko and I stood there shocked to see her get stronger and faster than before (well Kuroko remains emotionless throughout the whole game 😑).

"Wow your sister's fast."

Kuroko remarked with a stoic face while watching the game.

"Yeah I didn't expect Keiko to get this strong, she must've trained hard."

I assumed while watching the match as Kuroko nodded at me.

"Mhm she really is strong, I can understand why you and Keiko chan are related."

Kuroko stated where I responded with a sigh.

"Even though she can be a bitch at times OW!"

Suddenly Keiko threw a basketball at me and shouted at me.

"I heard that!"

She yelled as she ran to get the ball, she and Aomine went back to their match. I then stood there with an irritated look while my head is swollen, Kuroko  looked at me with a blank expression.

"You're really are a Baka Kagami kun."

He dryly remarked with a deadpan look.

"Shut up."

I retort as we continue watching the match.

Keiko's POV:
While we're competing head to toe, both of us are almost out of breathe but that doesn't mean we're giving up that easily.

"Take this Ahomine!"

"It's Aomine!"

He growled while he's a distracted a bit by my snarky nickname, I took the chance to ran past him and successfully shoot the ball to the hoop.

"Haha third score for me!"

I cheered with full of confidence.