Like Brother, Like Sister!

Keiko's POV:
Today is a typical day for me and my older brother Taiga in Saturday where there is no school today. My brother didn't sleep well last night cuz last night he was laughing so lowly like the fucking Joker from Batman in his room and I can hear him laughing from my room. As I cooked breakfast for him, Taiga came out from his room looking like hell where he has bags under his eyes.

"Damn Taiga, you look like shit today."

"Gee thanks for the compliment Keiko."

He sarcastically thanked her as she came up the table serving eggs and bacon for breakfast.

"Why did you laugh in your sleep last night? Did The Joker from Batman got you laughing?"

"No, I got a call from Aomine last night and I told him about you, so he said he wanted to see you in court."

"Why?"

I asked.

"Don't know, Aomine told me that Kise told him about you."

He replied as I quickly spit my drink of orange juice and look at him in shock.

"WHAT?!"

"Oi don't spit on the floor and yes he did!"

He shouted at me as I face plant on the table and groaned.

"Goddamnit Kise, why do you have to make my life difficult?!"

"Oi it's not my fault that I told Kise about you, he just wanna know about you!"

He assured me as I groaned even more.

"Ughhhh my life is over!"

"Oi don't be like that, besides, Kise told me that Aomine can be a bit of a perv when it comes to cute girls like you."

He explained which causes me to sulk.

"Easy for you to say....."

"Gahhh!!! Keiko! Get yo ass up! I don't want my sister die on me!"

He shouted.

"Nope, too late. I am going to sulk to death."

I retort him while sulking in the corner.

"Hell naw! You are coming with me to meet with Aomine and that is it!"

"NOOOOO!!! Taiga! Don't do this to me man! I have a allergic reaction to perverts!!"

I snarled him while gripping the floor as Taiga pulled me from the ground.

"Bullshit! Now get up!"

"No!"

I refused while still grabbing on the floor.

"Keiko!"

"Taiga don't do this to me man!"

I whined while my brother pulls me from the ground.

"Stop whining and get up!"

"Noooo!!! I don't wanna go!!!"

"I SAID GET UP!"

He demanded while pulling me across the floor.

"SO MEAN!"

I cried while being pulled by my older brother, this day will get SOOOO fucking great.