Kasamatsu's First Love

Kasamatsu's POV:
Just as I was scolding at Kise, I look up to see a beautiful young girl standing in the court looking at me with innocent curious eyes.

When she looked at me, I find myself feeling hot from my cheeks and my heart slowly pounding.

Wha...What the hell is wrong?...why do I feel weird about this woman?....

I stood there blushing for no reason until the cute girl went to me looking curiously at me.

"Ummm excuse me, but...are you okay?"

She asked tilting her head adorably where I blushed at her adorable face.

Gah! She's so innocent!

I stood there panicking where she tilts her head again.

"Ummm Hello?"

"Huh what?!"

I accidentally yelled at her.

"Hey chill dude, calm down!"

She said as I mentally face palm at what I've said.

Goddamnit, why did I yell?!

I then calm myself down as I breathe slowly, I went back looking at her.

"Uh h-hey umm...sorry about that, I..wasn't thinking too well and...I hope you forgive me.."

I said with a hint of blush where she smiled gently at me.

"Oh it's ok I'm not mad, I'm just unsure if you're alright or not."

She said with an adorable smile as I blushed at her cute smile.

Damn, she's cute...wait, WHAT I'M I SAYING?! I only know her for like a split second! Come on Kasamatsu, get together!

I said to myself mentally face palming over and over, but Kise made it worst when he starts teasing me.

"Awwww someone's in looovvvveee!!!!"

"Urusei baka!"

I then knocked him in the head so hard.

"Ow what was that for Kasamatsu?!"

"I said shut up!"

I snarled as I knocked him once again, I then turned back to the girl and sigh.

"Sorry about him, he's much of a pain to deal with."

I said while grabbing Kise's arm, the girl smiled cutely at me.

"It's okay, I'm totally fine with Kise, besides I found him pretty cool."

"See Kasamatsu?! She called me cool!"

"I know that idiot!"

I retort at him, but I turned back to the girl where I introduced myself.

"I-I'm Kasamatsu Yukio, it's great to meet you umm..."