My Secret Life

Grr! My life sucks!

Hi, Im Christina and this is my secret life. A sucky one by the way.

Okay so today i was suppose to be at my friends studying but we decided to ditch and..... well you see where its going right?

Anyways heres the start.... wait for it Im still trying to get into flashback mood, ok here it comes...

*FLASHBACK*

"Come on Chris!!" My bestfriend Jessica begged me and her eyes reflected her annoyance. 

I stubbornly nodded my head no.

"Why not?! Tonys ganna be there!!" She begged some more.

Ok ,so let me just say Tony is Jessicas secret boyfriend since she aint allowed to have one till who knows when. Anyways she wants me to go with her to this awesome club, but the problem is we are underage. We are only 17 yeah not much of a diffrence but still...

"Jessica I said NOO!!" I told her. I didn't want to go and she was certanly not going to make me!

*** ten minutes later ****

"AHHHH!! I cant belive we are here!!" Jessica said with a big smile planted on her face.

ok so she had convinced me. We were at the club with FAKE ID's!! I am a total Goody-Two-Shoes. I never skip a class and I always do my homework.

"Damn this club looks awsome!" I told her.

"Oh look here comes my baby!" She said.

Ok so Jessica and Tony= MADLY IN LOVE!! I mean it they where made for each other. She is a pettite girl with chocolate skin. Tony he is TALL! By tall i mean 6 foot something. Anyways hes tall and musclely... pretty much all i can say.

"Hey Babe!" He said kissing Jessica.

"EWWWW!!! No PDA!" I said

Ok i love my best friend but really i cant stand when people show PDA!

"Oh sorry Chris." Tony said shepeshly. While Jessica was giving me the death glare.

"Its ok."

"You guys ready to go inside?"

"Hell yeah!" Jessica answered.

"Hey guys I'm just going to call Jake and tell him to pick me up ok?"

Jake hes my old bro. he loves me and thats only because i do his homework.

"No you are not!! Come on Chris you have to atleast have some fun in your borring life!"

"Fine."

*** twenty minutes later ****

Omg this is, is sooooo boring! i thought to myself. i was sitting in the bar doing nothing.

"La Policia ya llego!! Todos salganse!!" the dude in who was in charge of the bar screamed.

omg did he just say the police was coming!! Oh shit no no no no this cant be! I gotta find Jessica and Tony. i thought.

I started scanning the crowd and found them when a police officer handcuffed my hands.

Oh shit i am sooo DEAD!

"Christina!!" Tony and Jessica were screaming. They both had gotten away.

******* 1 am *****

"Christina Sandoval!! What the hell??" My mom as me.

Ok.. so i was behind the rails in jail just because i was caught with a fake ID in a club. Also the officer said that i was 'drinking'. Come on ME drinking?? YEAH RIGHT! Anyways, my mom was screaming at me for something i didnt do!

"Mom, I was NOT drinking!!" I told her.

"Christina, el official dijo." (Christina, but the offficer said.) she said.

"Ama, calmese! No he tomado si la que tomo fue Jessica!!" (Mom, chill!! I haven't been drinking. The one who has been drinking is Jessica!) I told her.

"Ok. Come on lets go." She said.

Ok so my mom shes mexican, or hispanic however you want to say, but she also knows how to speak english.

Anyways, I finally was out of prison, but i was grounded...

* FLASH BACK ENDS *

And here is where I am right know....