sixteen

"Stop it, stop it." I giggled as Vic kissed my neck when I was trying to finish setting the table. He had been all over me today, it was killing me.

"Come on, Kellin." Vic whined. "Take a break, please?"

"Vic, your family will be here literally any second." I sighed, turning around and resting his hands on his chest. He groaned and sat down at the neatly made table.

"What, now you don't want to have dinner with your family?" I asked, sitting next to him and playing with his hands.

"No, I do but I'm nervous." I laughed at him. "It's not funny!!" I nodded.

"It is, babe. But," I kissed his hand. "It'll be okay because I'll be right here with you and, hopefully, they'll like me just like mine liked you,"

"I mean, they'll have to; you're seven months pregnant,"

"Pregnant-shmegnant." I waved off. Vic smiled and kissed me. We stayed like that for a while, I felt him smile all throughout and that made me smile.

"Wow, I really do love you, don't I?" Vic chuckled and I nodded, kissing him again.

"You do." I answered as the doorbell rang. Vic let out a huff and walked to answer it with me. I looked at him as I opened it, revealing a very tall and skinny man with a relatively short woman with blonde thin hair. She was beautiful, to say the least.

"You're Kellin! I can't believe it! You're so beautiful!" The woman yelled as she threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"O-oh thank you." I chuckled. "You're just as beautiful, Mrs. Fuentes,"

"Oh, call me Vivian, please." I nodded in agreement.

"That's a first," The man said as he punched Vic's shoulder. He toppled over him, I found it funny.

"Shut up, Mike," Vic said.

"Ma, you heard that? Ground him, please." I laughed at Mike as Vic sat down and buried his head in his hands. Meanwhile, I shook Mike's hand and introduced myself.

"Vic! Your boyfriend is pregnant and you're sitting down? Really? Stand up and offer him a seat." Vivian scolded as she hit Vic on the side of the head.

"No, no, Vic is okay. He is very considerate." I chuckled, sitting down next to him. "He's a great guy,"

"He's okay." Mike shrugged as he sat down with everyone at the table. "So, what do we get to eat?"

"Oh, right, I made some pasta. I know it's pretty bland but, yea,." I said, getting up to get it. Vivian stopped me and told Vic and Mike to handle everything from there. Now, we were left alone.

"So, Kellin," She started, taking my hands in hers. "You like my son." I nodded.

"I do, very much,"

"He likes you just as much, I can tell. He's talked about you a lot on the phone and he looks at you very fondly." I blushed. Vic was sweet.

"That's nice to hear, I'm sure my mom would say something similar," I joked. It didn't take long for Vic and Mike to come out with plates and food and, within no time, we were all eating. It was nice to get to know them, really. I got along with them nicely and I had a smile on my face during the entire thing just from the way Mike and Vic interacted. It was like they were both 15, despite being grown men.

"Thank you so much for coming." I hugged Vivian. "It was nice to meet you," I told her. "Same for you, Mike. You're cool." I shook his hand but he pulled me in for a hug anyway.

"If you're going to be my new bro, then you should know that's not how I roll," Mike explained as he said goodbye and left with Vivian. Vic laughed as he waved goodbye one final time and met me on the couch.